Author Topic: THE....."DECKARD"............  (Read 23362 times)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Re: THE....."DECKARD"............
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2017, 05:29:52 PM »
Dreamcatcher
Suave and debonaire???  Just those two words show your age as the master retired person.
Those two words would be from Gene Kelly, Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, Sammy Davis jr. and Judy Garland Era.
No young wipper snapper would use those words in the same sentence today. Not even Sonny trying to trick us with his English Major back ground.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2017, 08:01:35 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D LOL-LOL There are only a very few older than I.... ??? ??? ??? ??? I just look gooder!! 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #47 on: January 24, 2017, 05:23:39 AM »
Dear Fisherless.... :) Kissing up to Hern  :) Just drive up and take him to breakfast  ;D throw yourself at his feet  :-[ and beg  :o :o He will coach you   ;D  might go with you next year  ;D ;D you can carry the trap and he will carry the peat moss  ;D ;D ;D ........since BW hasn't worked out as planned.....LOSER...  :P :P :P :P...........What a team.."LookN4aFisher" and "MarshmallowOldCoot".........sounds like a winning combo.... ::) ::) ::) ::)......... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #48 on: January 24, 2017, 07:19:31 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) I think that story just qualified for the award  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? NOT!!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #49 on: January 24, 2017, 08:24:20 AM »
   Of course we should convey these thoughts to the rookie retirees as one day they can pass them along to Timmy.
Hurry up already.  I'm getting close to joining the club. ::) ::) ::) ::)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #50 on: January 24, 2017, 09:20:06 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Don't you wish  ??? ??? ??? ??? But you realize you hafta be voted upon and bring a permission note from your wife... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #51 on: January 24, 2017, 11:05:28 AM »
LookN2Bamember says-
I'm getting close to joining the club.
At that time, The board of directors (Buckwheat & Dreamcatcher) will need a copy of your Birth Certificate.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2017, 11:54:11 AM »
Lol.  I will have to get a copy from my daddy.  Jaspr1?? ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2017, 12:04:41 PM »
Hern
Thanks for the reminder about the birth certificate rules. As a official officer of the retirement club!! Even though you came in as a member kicking and screaming. Just the way we like it.
By the time Junior retires????  The retirement committee that is currently flooded with rules may need more input to keep Hooligans out.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #54 on: January 24, 2017, 01:43:57 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D " rules may need more input to keep Hooligans out"  :o :o :o :o Amen to that!! Motion carried and approved!!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2017, 01:44:32 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #55 on: January 25, 2017, 06:34:23 AM »
"LookN4thePaperWork"..... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[    OH NO!!!   :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[  I just looked  :( I remember I had it out, back in November   :) I was going to see if I could trade you for a bottle of Possum Lure  ;D ;D that fell through they wanted more  :o :o I don't know  :-\ :-\ :-\ did I wrap up a present from the "Cat" or did I burn it starting the coal stove.. :-\ :-\ :-\............NO WORRIES Junior, if you need one I will go to "Perdix guns,plums and printing" and get you another one  ;D ;D ;D ;D......... 8)  PS: I will check one other location  ::) PennDot!  :-[ You might be on a Ford title  :o since you were a good idea gone awry  :-X :-X on the back seat of a Ford.. :o :o :o......

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #56 on: January 25, 2017, 07:53:43 AM »
You crack me up.  Must be a good day at the home.  They must have ground your breakfast extra fine today. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #57 on: January 25, 2017, 12:03:25 PM »
Lookn4certificate
Jasper is the best makeup artist in story telling I have ever seen!!  We all love reading his storys. Sad thing is it still does not change your membership status into the retirement club.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #58 on: January 25, 2017, 08:35:51 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D "Sad thing is it still does not change your membership status into the retirement club." da facts are da facts and yo ain't gettin in!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #59 on: January 26, 2017, 12:58:17 PM »
Might want to check with the committee on the disability aspect. Timmy just might qualify with at least one that we all know that he has.  :o :o ??? ???
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."