Author Topic: THE....."DECKARD"............  (Read 23198 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: THE....."DECKARD"............
« Reply #30 on: January 22, 2017, 05:47:52 AM »
 :) Conestoga  :) Dummy!  ::) Didn't you have Geography or History at reform school?  ??? ??? G. Washington stopped there on his way to Valley Forge to get a Tri-X.  :o that's how we won the war  ;D ;D ;D ;D Red Fox meat and skins for warmth  ::) ::) Next time Professor Wilson has a history class at the firehouse  :P I encourage you to sign up  ;) You will learn things and other little known facts  :-\ :-\ .........city boy knows a lot about that stuff   ::) ::) ............ 8)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #31 on: January 22, 2017, 07:19:48 AM »
LOL
Well island people only know what's going on on the island  ::) ::) ::) just the way it is.  ::) ::) ::)
Geography  ::) ::) ::) ::) not much land mass on an island in the middle of the big stinky :o :o :o :o :o :o where men were men and women walked home :o :o :o :o :o
 Geography speaking.
As usual you weren't paying attention at the biggest town hall meeting ever 8)  8) 8). The crooked news media never got it right!!!! It was at Gettysburg the Tri-x was used to change the outcome of the war ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
At least you got the animal species correct so you did pay attention a little between chewing your fingernails ruching in your seat.
Well I have to go and compare photographs of crowd numbers. Happy that I made fox hunting great again!!! The greatest it,s even bin ever!!
Also coyotes are now great again also.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: January 22, 2017, 08:55:47 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D OMG History and Geography professors you two are not!!  :( :( :( :( :( Two old grey Veseals, maybe? ??? ??? ??? ??? Both of you gonna be stuck in the mud after this rain  :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2017, 06:48:49 AM »
 >:(  I see......I get called out for "Ruching in my seat"  >:( >:( but GrandSONNY" can shout out, all he wants  >:( >:(  Next seminar of wisdom and stuff,  :-\  your crowd picture will be easier for you  ;) Instead of me and Sonny vying for attention there will only be Sonny  ::) ::) even you can count to one  :P How Great is that??  ;D ;D ;D ;D.................. 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2017, 07:13:01 AM »
I only shout stuff out to cover the noise of your snoring and to get some conversation going.  It was like a mortuary in there. 8) 8) 8) 8)  I must have done good because you woke up from your coma.   ;D ;D ;D

I don't know why the home insist on increasing your medication on travel days?  Something about being cheaper because you use less diapers. ;) ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 07:15:13 AM by Lookn4Fur »
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2017, 08:07:33 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Sonny  ??? ??? ??? did you remember to take your GI Joe umbrella along to work with you today, and your rubber duckie booties?? ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) If not you are gonna git a wet arse when you leave work  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 08:07:59 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2017, 09:30:01 AM »
Bad weather days...most salesmen stay at home or in the office.
Excuse- Catching up on paper work. Touching base, on phone, with new contacts.
Lookn2stayinside, won't get wet today. ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2017, 09:33:50 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Yea, but his BS is causing a lot of wind!! :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2017, 11:30:05 AM »
Hern's advanced ideology sets him apart from the rest of the "Old Coot" Club.   ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2017, 11:32:32 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D We'ins just haven't had time to groom him yet  ::) ::) ::) ::) he still associates with the likeness of your types... :P :P :P :P :P young and dumb!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2017, 01:09:17 PM »
You guys gotta get a grip.
Am in the 'Ole Coots Club' for sure. I don't give a hoot...lol.
When you get old, family & friends are a blessing.

Am old, but still spend most of my time with younger folks. I have 4 grandchildren in college. Love figuring them out and love all of them laughing at me.
I have several local trapping and calling friends that are in their 20's & 30's and enjoy spending time with them.
Nowadays, when I purchase something....I know it comes with a life time guarantee...lol

I consider all the members on this site friends.
Good friends are like quilts-they age with you, yet never lose their warmth.

I have seen too many dear friends leave this world, too soon; before they understood the great freedom that comes with aging.
Whose business is it, if I choose to read, or play on the computer, until 4 AM, or sleep until noon? I will dance with myself to those wonderful tunes of the 50s & 60s and if I, at the same time, wish to weep over a lost love, I will.
I know I am sometimes forgetful. But there again, some of life is just as well forgotten. And, eventually, I remember the important things.

Sure, over the years, my heart has been broken. How can your heart not break, when you lose a loved one, or when a child suffers or a pet dies? But broken hearts are what give us strength, and understanding, and compassion.
I am so blessed to have lived long enough to have my hair turn gray, and to have my youthful laughs be forever etched into deep grooves on my face. So many have never laughed, and so many have died before their hair could turn silver.

As you get older, it is easier to be positive. You care less about what other people think. I don't question myself anymore. I've even earned the right to be wrong.
I like being old. It has set me free. I like the person I have become. I am not going to live forever, but while I am still here, I will not waste time lamenting what could have been, or worrying about what will be.  I smoke a cigar any time I feel like it.

May our friendship never come apart
especially when it's straight from the heart

author unknown
« Last Edit: January 23, 2017, 01:14:15 PM by Hern »

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2017, 01:43:08 PM »
Hern
   You are so right. I have had that same philosophy for quite a while now,
   Of course we should convey these thoughts to the rookie retirees as one day they can pass them along to Timmy.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2017, 02:24:22 PM »
lol dreamcatcher...you are in the 'old coots club'...I learned from you...lol

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2017, 02:38:07 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D And the "young and dumb" referenced above was that age where they want to be retired but can't  ::) ::) ::) ::) and "Get a Grip" is when I get outta my chair  ??? ??? ??? ??? I grip the arms of it.... :P :P :P now the association with youngins is great! I do that quite frequently when I'm technology challenged  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Learning how the youth of today analyze and think about things is much different than our "try it and see if it works" or "trial and error"...they don't get hurt as much as we did.. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ And I hafta agree the folks on here are all friends and when we loose one such as Dale it hurts.. >:( >:( >:( >:( so you old coots keep kickin and this swave and devonare young coot, will keep posting some rendition of a weather forcast  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2017, 05:18:10 PM »
Suave and debonaire? I think not. You are almost one of us