Author Topic: GFish at Brekie  (Read 10600 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
GFish at Brekie
« on: December 01, 2015, 08:09:41 PM »
The honorable GFish alias "Dale" on the boards today, would like your presence at breakfast :o :o :o :o Now if jaspr1 would do the honors of making the reservations at Yankee Doodle  for the morning of the 23rd of January we would be good. 8) 8) 8) 8) Who knows maybe someone will pay forward??  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: GFish at Brekie
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2015, 08:52:20 PM »
I'll check my schedule and hopefully I can make it
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2015, 06:24:53 AM »
 >:( >:( >:(  "Goose".....There you go again!!!!!!!!!! I keep telling you my "Probation Officer" monitors  ::) who I'm hanging with  :P  Your borderline!  :P :P  If he gets wind I'm in association with the "Million Crow" crow hunter  I will be back in solitary at the Nursing home   :'( :'( :'(.....BUT, being the BUDDY I am........I will stop and reserve a table for "TWO" if that will quiet you down  ::). I don't know if Jake knows Dale but he is already filling up his schedule  :( and I think that was the day I was going to get up early  ::) and drain the sludge out of my water heater  :P :P... 8) Time??? or do we all congregate in the parking lot and wait for the Royalty (you and unsinkable) to arrive, whenever ???   :P :P
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:34:50 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2015, 08:08:21 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Let's shoot for 0800 as some have a hard time leaving the comfort of the warm bed  :o :o :o :o :o The "unsinkable" should be able to make it up the river with no problem if this weather keeps up  :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 03:17:08 PM »
I'll be hanging up in Purry county that weekend so if there's no snow Dickie will prolly come along too...  8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2015, 04:28:26 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) That would be fine... 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2015, 06:29:44 AM »
 Dale  ??? ??? ??? Dickie doesn't come out in the snow????? just wondering?????? I hope there's no snow  ::) ::) ::) ::) if he doesn't show,  :(  you will only get 50% of the good advice he and I provide when we're both there  ;D ;D ;D 2 "Buddies" trying to help you out  :o :o :o :o :o.................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2015, 06:36:53 AM »
 :o :o :o Here we go with Super Secrets again  :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: December 03, 2015, 12:57:29 PM »
Dickie is a seasonal employee of PennDot... he plows snow in the winter time, been doing it for years now... Friday the 22nd is his ladies birthday and we always make an event of it, so if this is locked in he can make arrangements to be off those 2 days...

I've been trying for years to get him to join the club, but another case of "old fart" not wired... he does have a smart phone now so he sees some of what he's missing... maybe I can get him into a tablet someday soon...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2016, 08:49:19 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o Hey ya'll wake up as this date is coming fast  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? who's in besides me and the GFish and company? ugly mug and all.... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2016, 08:27:33 AM »
 ;D ;D if you think you might attend and bring a friend  ;D ;D give me a maybe as the girl who takes the reservations needs some kind of number  ;) .............. 8)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2016, 04:33:14 PM »
Im gonna try to make it
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 06:33:23 AM »
 ;D ;D Come on people!!! Don't get crushed in the last minute stampede  :P :P Once in a lifetime opportunity  ;)  to have breakfast with the PPHA's own version of "Del Gue" the Mountain Man ( from the Movie Jeremiah Johnson)  :o :o........aka....Gfish,Rfish,Unsinkable,Million Crow Man and just plain Dale  ::) ::) We will set his nemesis "BB" next to him so he doesn't get out of control  :P .................Guaranteed 60 mins of "HOT AIR" from the Fish, when you leave you will know how to rid your Camel of Sand Fleas and why the Fish never uses his .458 to shoot Red Fox  :o (spoiler,he doesn't like to sew) :P :P  *2 other celebrities loom large  ::) ::) stay tuned..... :P.... 8)
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:34:45 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2016, 07:09:19 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D I hope someone takes pictures of this considering all the hats Dale hasta wear with all that praise!!  :P :P :P :P :P anything someone wants to know about a "K" Hornet better be at that brekie... ??? ??? ??? Iffin he rides up on his scooter I hope the heater is working  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Deadeye

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2016, 08:58:47 PM »
me and the wife will try to make it.