Author Topic: GFish at Brekie  (Read 10601 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: GFish at Brekie
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2016, 05:09:28 AM »
Deadeye  ;D ;D ;D ;D........... Anybody hear anything from Lookn4Sympathy??? I was hoping he would show his face and give us the scoop  ::) ::) on the lowly Fishers  :P that busted him   :'( :'( :'(  POP's will even buy him a bowl of "Baked Oatmeal"  ;) ;D ;D for that story........... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2016, 08:10:06 AM »
 >:( >:( Baked oatmeal?? you know he's a growing boy, throw in some raisins with it at least!! :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2016, 08:40:02 AM »
I will try to make it unless I am Bobcat hunting.  I aint eating no baked oatmeal though.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Deadeye

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2016, 09:13:17 AM »
Baked oatmeal and raisins that is stuff that sticks to the ribs of a growing boy. ;)
Ron
Lancaster Co.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2016, 04:19:03 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D yea but jaspr1 wants prunes with his  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ old guy ya know  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2016, 08:09:34 AM »
Pureed Prunes like they give him at the home. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2016, 08:18:08 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D  Your going to eat your baked oatmeal  >:( and your going to like it  >:( and if you get huffy  ::) your going to sit there till it's gone,young man  :( :( :(.........if it takes all day  :o :o.......... 8)

Offline Deadeye

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2016, 11:22:04 AM »
OH BOY..... sounds like the BOSS has spoken........ better watch your step. ;)
Ron
Lancaster Co.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2016, 12:40:27 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D yea-yea we will hafta see iffin he actually shows  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) and iffin he does wear boots,  ??? ??? ??? cause it will get deep quick!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2016, 03:25:11 PM »
well I can guarantee you one thing, I'll not be on the scooter this trip... it has gotten  KOLD  down here overnight... it was 33° when I woke up this morning... I'll be bringing a couple rifles along up to shoot while I'm there so will be in the Exploder... I definitely am looking forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting some of the new guys too...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: January 05, 2016, 07:23:30 PM »
 :( :( :( Come on GFish  ??? ??? ??? ??? I think 33° was our high for today  :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2016, 07:50:10 AM »
 ;D Well when he got up at noon it was 33  ;D ;D Fortunately Yankee Doodle has all day breakfast  ;D ;D So far I have a  list of almost maybe  12-15 people attending  ;D ;D ;D Invite a friend  ;) BS and breakfast  :o you can't beat that  ::) ::) ::)     Deadeye the LAD (L$F) has heard that a lot in his lifetime  :P Goose and I have tried to aim him in the right direction  ::) but he always wants to jump on the evil Guru BW bandwagon  :( :( even though it bites him on the butt each and every time  :P :P :P The "PLUM" would be if we could somehow convince "Hern" to drive the 3 day drive from all the way,way,way up there in Selinsgrove  ::) straight down 11&15 and make a right into the parking lot  ;) ;) He could even paddle his canoe and tie up to the guardrail right across the street.  :o :o or my house , right turn and I throw him in the back of the TRD  ;D ;D ;D But he's probably busy that morning counting the buds on his Maple tree or something  :P  :P :P............................................POP's... 8)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 07:56:53 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2016, 08:08:25 AM »
 ;D ;D Hey, Hern is checking out ice feeshin holes  ??? ??? ??? ??? it's starting to freeze and he wants to clear all brush that can trip him while walking on the ice  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2016, 08:19:17 AM »
 :( :( :( Your probably right  ;) ;) ;) I just wish he was more "agreeable" like Guru BW  ;D ;D (Day 3 positive thing about BW).....just sayin...................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2016, 08:52:39 AM »
 :o :o :o :o I think you need to run a wire from the positive side of his car battery to his steering wheel  :o :o :o :o that way even time he jumps in for a ride  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ everything will be a positive experience  :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member