Author Topic: GFish at Brekie  (Read 10602 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: GFish at Brekie
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2016, 01:17:35 PM »
Who says "Brekie"?  ??? ??? ??? That makes me want to puke every time I read that :( :( :( :(  Oh never mind, the old man said it. ::) ::) ::) ::) Your excused, I forgot they don't teach spelling in Purry County. ;) ;) ;) ;)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2016, 02:49:02 PM »
so where is this Yankur Noodle?... I'm not familiar with it... or not by that name anyways...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2016, 07:03:34 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( Deer Lookin4Comprehension  >:( >:( >:( the old man who sed it lives in C-burg not Purry Co.  >:(  >:( This is Y  U  are always in trubble   ::) ::) U don't pay attention  :P.......DALE: Front street in Wormleysburg, just below West Fairview,you can't miss it, not quite as far as the Legion Hq.'s.......

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2016, 08:04:07 AM »
Wow!  The home was right.  You are sharp as a bowling ball. >:( >:( >:(
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2016, 08:24:40 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D And youngin I bet you can bounce like a bowling ball!! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Now you hafta eat a double portion of Oatmeal and raisins  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2016, 12:57:12 PM »
ok did a Bing search on it, and printed the map just for a bit of visual aid... won't be hard to find... being that far south, may just make a morning of it and go to Bass Pro afterwards...
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2016, 06:06:20 PM »
 :o :o :o I bet Lookin4afreeby would even be your tour guide there  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2016, 08:24:47 AM »
 :( :( :( I don't know Goose  :-\ :-\ :-\   Hern doesn't think 'Lookn4excuses' will show  :P :P He thinks he's to brush burned from his 2015 "Boastful Predictions"  ::) ::) Damn  >:( >:( his "Old Pop's" is going to be really disappointed  :'( :'( :'(  I was hoping to write down all of his upcoming 2016 "Boastful Predictions", so we could review them from time to time  ::) ::) ......He's sorta starting to remind me of a Gray Fox  ??? ??? there are 2 types  ;) Type 1 just runs in and accepts his fate and commits suicide by shotgun  :o then there's type 2 he runs around out there in the briars and barks and makes a nuisance of himself  :P :P but eventually his curiosity gets him to jump up on a stump and BINGO zipped lip  :-X :-X  'Lookn4thebigboychairs" is type 2 I think  :o :o....................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2016, 09:11:29 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) I bet he's Lookin4permission to come out and play  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member