Author Topic: XXXL Coyote  (Read 34073 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: XXXL Coyote
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2015, 08:27:10 PM »
 :o :o :o :o Watch out or we'll use your sorry hide for chop bait!!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2015, 06:28:19 AM »
Tim says "Nice.  Wish I had time to sit in front of the computer all day and think of witty things to say.  Fear Not!  I will butter his toast.  You just pay the bill."     :o Goose like you, I am taken aback  :o :o Apparently someone does have time  ??? to sit about  :P in front of the computer  :( This younger generation  :P :P I told you someone would see us  >:( >:( >:( No worries  ;) they didn't catch us in our super secret coyote set-up  ;D ;D ;D........... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2015, 08:39:31 AM »
 8) 8) 8) 8) Yea with a collection of all the super secrets!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2015, 06:18:00 AM »
 ;D Reminder, March 7  ;) ;) Come join us for a shore breakfast along the frozen Susquehanna River.....in the Diner of course...  ??? NO complaining,whining,crying about this and that...and POSITIVELY NO embellished story telling  :o :o :o OH wait forget that  ::) ::) Bring it on  :P :P :P  or it will be way to quiet   ::) ::) ::) ::)........... 8)

uncle buck

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2015, 12:35:19 PM »
I will be there to!
« Last Edit: February 24, 2015, 12:37:58 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2015, 12:36:21 PM »
Jaspr add brother Tom to list. I saw him yesterday and he said he was going to attend.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2015, 03:17:54 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D Well we will see who buys who that breakfast  :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2015, 06:26:28 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Goose my money is on TOM buying..... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D UB will make one of his secret disappearing moves just as the check arrives  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Don't blink because it will be fast and slicker than "Slick 50"  :P more like "Slick 65+".....He's here..POOF..he's gone  :o :o :o :o................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2015, 08:11:16 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D A real Hoodinny.... :o :o :o :o :o or is that Hoodummy  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #39 on: February 26, 2015, 07:08:23 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( How many times do I need to tell you  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( SIT STILL  >:( >:( >:( >:( Wait till you get them within range  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) then bruise them all at one time  :o :o :o :o don't be scaring anybody off  :P :P :P :o :o let them think Banana oil rub from a cute waitress  ;) ;) ;) and when they get there  ??? ??? You (in a string bikini) with tar and feathers  :P :P :P :P :P  NIGHTMARE   :o :o :o :o :o :o :o    PRICELESS!    ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D..... 8)

uncle buck

« Reply #40 on: February 26, 2015, 11:12:37 AM »
There have been times when Tom has paid and there are times that I have paid but there have been far to many times he has paid only for himself... I'm sure this time around.. both of us will be paying our own check. Yep we will...

There is a good chance that a surprise predator calling GURU will attend the event...He told me to remind him as we get closer to the 7th of March. .Might be a good event for many new predator hunters to meet there and hear some of the exploits.. That's if anyone gets a chance to talk...many times you can sit back and just listen and you will learn a lot...Such was the case when I rode with Randy Anderson from Port Matilda to FoxPro in Lewistown, Pa... yep the main man was talking and I was recording everything he said in my brain... I tried what he told us to do and was he every right....

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #41 on: February 26, 2015, 11:38:21 AM »
Yep, that was a great evening. As I recall , Mike Dillon paid it all
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

uncle buck

« Reply #42 on: February 26, 2015, 11:54:07 AM »
Dreamcatcher... Yep we have had some good times together that's for sure!!!Heck you be a qualified bear caller too!!!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #43 on: March 02, 2015, 05:59:12 AM »
 ;D C-burg Meteorologist.....How about predicting Sunny and warm for Saturday  ;D .....time to wake the groundhogs up  ::)................ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #44 on: March 02, 2015, 08:57:00 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) I'll be a checking out how many of those critters have dug out along I-81 as I come up!! 42° on the sunny side of the adobe now  :o :o :o :o Heat wave for sure...but the wind is something else  ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member