Author Topic: XXXL Coyote  (Read 34327 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: XXXL Coyote
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2015, 11:02:04 AM »
The groundhogs are already awake in Mechanicsburg.  Saw four the other day.  The trick is to get you old guys to stay awake long enough to shoot a few.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2015, 11:41:26 AM »
I guess we better start talking who going to show. Weather is suppose to be nice on Saturday. Brother Tom suppose to show and maybe two others besides me. I have to contact the other two to remind them. Right now it's 4 attending.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2015, 11:56:21 AM by uncle buck »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2015, 01:11:04 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( Old guys staying awake  8) 8) 8) 8) We have done our time hooting with the owls and in the mornings up to soar with the eagles  ::) ::) ::) ::) You youngins have problems with this concept... :P :P :P Tim are you gonna be awake an make it to the brekky?? LOL-LOL  :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #48 on: March 02, 2015, 01:58:12 PM »
I'm planning on being there .....what's the time and place again ??
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #49 on: March 02, 2015, 04:46:45 PM »
Yes I will be there unless the ice fishing bug gets me again.  If I remeber I am bringing Jaspers tapes along for his buddy.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #52 on: March 02, 2015, 07:26:29 PM »
Unclebuck
I think I ate there also when i use to go to the trappers flee market.  730 am,  I hope I can get up that early to drive over an hour for breakfast.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Deadeye

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #53 on: March 02, 2015, 08:56:20 PM »
 me and the wife will be there.
Ron
Lancaster Co.

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #54 on: March 03, 2015, 07:18:02 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( Wow all the "TOP" Guru's in the same place and the wannabe children (TIM)  ;) seating is going to be perplexing  :( :( :( How to have at least 10 "Head of the Table chairs"  ::) ::) ::) If you want to see critter activity  ::) this is the show  ;) ;) it will be like watching a pack of Wolves vying for the front leg of a pine squirrel... :o Deadeye..I hope to seat you near someone who looks normal but it will be tough if UB's brother doesn't show up... :( :( :(............... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #55 on: March 03, 2015, 08:15:29 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Hey I resemble that remark "normal" :o :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 08:15:57 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #56 on: March 03, 2015, 05:37:31 PM »
I only hope many people do show up for the breakfast.. .There are things you can do after we eat.. You could go fishing on the Ice at Holman lake Little Buffalo State Park.. or you could stop at Basspro in Harrisburg for fishing needs for trout season. .Or take the long way around home and stop at Cabelas in Hamburg... it is about a  1 hour trip down INt  78 to Cabelas from Harrisburg...

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2015, 09:02:04 AM »
Hey, it says "GURU" under my forum name, or doesn't that count? :'( :'( :'( :'(

I'm old enough to be your great grandson!! ;D ;D ;D  That's it!  I'm going to call the diner up the day before so they know they have to puree your breakfast just like they do at the home. :o :o :o :o :o

Jaspr and Goose, will you be arriving in the Jazzy 600?  I will have them remove the chairs at the restaurant.  (look it up, you have time) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2015, 03:01:22 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) Oh I see da youngin is a gonna end up with egg on his mug  ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2015, 04:56:41 PM »
So far two of the four I invited confirmed they are going to attend...Looks like we might have to tell the owner we need some more chairs pulled up to the table... Believe me there are going to be one guest there that is a well known predator man......However there is a good chance that I with me there will be 4 others that show up instead of just three.