Author Topic: 75 Lb Bluegill  (Read 28602 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: 75 Lb Bluegill
« Reply #45 on: September 24, 2015, 06:03:54 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Well just you, me and UB ( sounds like a rock band)  :P  and his, Matty Mattel,machine gun to start  ;D ;D ;D but no worries  ;) ;) it will fill up fast with COPS and SWAT when UB demonstrates the "burp-burp"... :o :o :o and you release a little smelly intestinal gas  :P :P :P I figure we will make the 6 o'clock news  ;D and everybody in Purry Co. will want to join   ::) ::) ::) sort of a recruitment breakfast   :P :P :P :P :P :P..................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #46 on: September 25, 2015, 07:16:26 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( OK you lurkers  :o :o :o :o you better be at the YD tomorrow mornin  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ You don't want to miss out on the fun  ??? ??? ??? ??? Fun you say  ::) ::) ::) ::) yea, you never know what jaspr1 and I have cooked up to deposit on ya'll  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ iffin we don't have anything specific, we will make something up  ::) ::) ::) we'ns are good at that  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2015, 05:35:43 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D I'm up and leaving in 15 minutes on the long excursion to Yankee-Doodle  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2015, 06:19:42 AM »
 ;D ;D OK   ;D ;D  just don't get thrown out before the rest of us arrive  ::) ::) I don't care if they kick you out  :o I just want to be there to see it  ;D ;D ;D......................... 8)

uncle buck

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2015, 10:50:24 PM »
Nice talk this morning...Thank You PAGOOSE for paying... The man had a fist full of money to pay for others but not many showed.. However good talk of then, now, and the future and some good show and tell...Got home climbed in bed at 9:30 AM and slept to 1:30 PM... No scouting mission taken today...Nice seeing all who attended...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 10:51:49 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2015, 09:01:28 AM »
 :( :( :( UB you went back to bed ?  ??? ??? ??? WOW :o :o :o Guess you do need your beauty rest with a mug like that  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Those that didn't show, I just want you to know I didn't pay forward so your on your own  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2015, 12:12:50 PM »
yous guys think we can plan another one?  I'm pretty booked through the first half of November but wasn't sure if you guys had talked about another coffee sloppin session or not. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2015, 12:17:09 PM »
BB we didn't specifically discuss one .... but we can put one together fairly quick ;D ;D ;D ;D....Say something closer to the timeframe you are free, as the old guys are usually free  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #53 on: October 01, 2015, 02:24:01 PM »
well I have no Saturdays available till mid December.  that hunting season thing gets in the way.  Sundays however are pretty open for me except the last sunday of October and the 8th of November.  Does a sunday work well for yous guys?
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #54 on: October 01, 2015, 03:57:41 PM »
 ;) ;) I can usually do it, but I know Paul would hafta ask his CEO for permission  :P :P :P :P and Ernesto, well iffin he doesn't have a sombero hat dance to do he should be available....the rest ??  :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #55 on: October 06, 2015, 08:04:57 AM »
 >:( >:(  >:  Paul   >:( >:( >:(  calls the shots around this house  ::) this isn't the GOOSE pen  :o :o :o I can be there  ;D ;D ;D.......... BB........ when you think ,let me know and I will call Goose's wife and ask if he can come out and play  :P :P :P  ............... 8)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #56 on: October 06, 2015, 09:01:00 AM »
you sure you just wear the pants she puts out for you jaspr? 

Are you guys against going to a local sportsmens club for a sit and jaw session?  6 bux for 2eggs a coffee homefrys and a meat of your choice.  they only do breakfast for sunday morning. 

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #57 on: October 06, 2015, 10:43:04 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) Well iffin jaspr1 can put on his big boy drawers and git his chores done  ??? ??? ??? ??? I know I can be there  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) cept next week is out as I'll be in DuBois... :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #58 on: October 07, 2015, 06:24:58 AM »
 ;D ;D Sounds good to me  ;D ;D     I propose November 1 as the target date  :)     I have D8 trapper shrimp and chicken on the 18th of Oct.  :)  at Blain.     :-[ :-[ :-[  BB, I thought the dressing routine around here was a secret   :-[ :-[ :-[   "Where do you think your going dressed like that?"  >:( >:( That nasty comment ,spoken in the appropriate tone, means yours truly is not color coordinated  >:( >:( >:(..............LOL............... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #59 on: October 07, 2015, 11:02:07 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D That's the day after Halloween so jaspr1 will be in his best attire... :P :P :P :P Black and orange  :-[ :-[ :-[ maybe he will even bring some stale candy  :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member