Author Topic: OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18  (Read 50484 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: OLD COOT SHOOT-OUT 2017-18
« Reply #105 on: December 05, 2017, 05:59:10 AM »
 :D :D Yes...well nice try at being amusing  :P  Hern would answer but he is busy holding his pants up  :-[  till his suspenders get there and he can type again... ::) ::) ::) ::)  Goose always knows the answer to the tough questions  ;) even if its not the right answer  :o :o  I suspect you were on a "LookN4Coyotes" guide service hunt  :P :P :P and that's how you got that pitiful creature  :-[ :-[ :-[ what sound did you use  ??? ??? Baby Raccoon Distress?  :-\ :-\ :-\............................. 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #106 on: December 05, 2017, 07:41:22 AM »
Congratulations!!  Whats with the tire tracks across the back though?  :o :o :o :o
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #107 on: December 05, 2017, 08:16:12 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Ernesto!! Did ya hafta use a 4 wheeler to get him home?? :P :P :P That runt looks like one that jaspr1 was feeding to fatten up at one of his pizza parties... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ now you done kilt it before any weigh in  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #108 on: December 26, 2017, 04:12:16 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D  Thought I was posting fur, nope just checking in  LOL  ;D ;D ;D I have had to go to Plan "B" since the big Safari   no miss  ???  didn't turn out well for "LookN2NeverVisitthisSiteAgain".. :o...I moved my rifle and 500 rounds of ammo from Man Cave to Foyer in anticipation of going soon!  :-\................. 8)

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #109 on: December 26, 2017, 05:45:56 PM »
;D ;D ;D  Thought I was posting fur, nope just checking in  LOL  ;D ;D ;D I have had to go to Plan "B" since the big Safari   no miss  ???  didn't turn out well for "LookN2NeverVisitthisSiteAgain".. :o...I moved my rifle and 500 rounds of ammo from Man Cave to Foyer in anticipation of going soon!  :-\................. 8)

Jaspr if you want to hook up and go sometime give me shout.. if you trust a young'n like me..I can guarantee a cheeseburger by nights end for sure..
PPHA President

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2018, 06:10:14 AM »
Buckwheat & Hern...

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2018, 09:15:39 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D LOL  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) A new year and the coots get another year younger  :o :o :o :o :o well it's nice to dream  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #112 on: January 01, 2018, 11:18:25 AM »
Hern
I was going to go set some cable restraints. But it was to cold to go out in the the garage to put my boots on.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #113 on: January 01, 2018, 03:28:10 PM »
Same here. I know what you mean.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #114 on: January 02, 2018, 08:48:23 AM »
 :( :( :( :( Dug out a pair of bibs that are about 2" thick to try to go huntin....well the term... ::) ::) ::) ::) Weebles wobble but they don't fall down came to mind  :P :P :P :P :P so I stayed home  :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #115 on: January 02, 2018, 10:40:53 AM »
LOL
My bibs shrank.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #116 on: January 03, 2018, 08:49:34 AM »
 :) Goose we need to have a Strategy Brekie in a warm place.... ::)  I showed the D8 PTA coordinator a pic of BW's creature and he thought we should challenge!  ;) Thinks it might be a field mouse with a magic marker mask  :-\ :-\ Also we need to go see Hern before he slides further down into the abyss  :P :P :P starting to run with the wrong crowd!  :P :P :P :P. If I wasn't watching the coal stove 24/7 to make sure it doesn't go out  :( I would be out there.... 8) BTW don't see many pictures of the KIDS on here since the weather turned blustery..

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #117 on: January 03, 2018, 11:04:48 AM »
"blustery"? it's down right cold, :o :o :o :o :o rode the 4 wheeler this morning and almost froze the family jewels... :P :P :P :P :P and it was only a short ride.. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #118 on: January 03, 2018, 12:33:28 PM »
I cannot speak for other kids but the reason I have no pics is because I am waiting for it to get cold out. The older people might feel it is cold but it’s not cold out yet. To me it feels like late  fall weather hope old man winter comes soon. Buckwheat looks like you could put your guns away for the rest of predator season cause I don’t think there is another old coot that can catch up to you in this hunt. 

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #119 on: January 03, 2018, 01:44:57 PM »
Too cold out?!?! I spent 4 hours in -10° wind chill with 14 mph winds yesterday scouting for bobcat season... You bunch of sallies...  ;D ;D ;D
District 5 coordinator