Author Topic: 'BACON BREKIE'  (Read 10792 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
'BACON BREKIE'
« on: May 16, 2017, 06:07:22 AM »
 :) Old Unfinished business from 2016  ::) ::) We are going to award "THE DECKARD"....June 4th 8am at the WALNUT BOTTOM DINER.......EXIT 45, I81, North and South....South exit turn left, North exit turn right on College St. , Diner is just off the exit..... ;D

Come help us celebrate the only thing "Timmy" has ever won fairly!!!!  Watch him eat the victory bowl of "Oatmeal" straight up, no milk or sugar, like a man.....bring a homeless person, we don't want to listen to him moan about "everyone is against him".....lol............................ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: 'BACON BREKIE'
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 07:33:08 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D LOL...He will be gloatin  :o :o :o :o so come on out to help bring him back to the ground from his "Big Head"..(NOTE: empty filled with hot air)...we need all the anchors we can get  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 08:00:54 AM »
What town is Exit 45, I 81 near?

You give directions like you are from Perry County; Turn at the Red Barn and it's near the ole White Church.
Dang, all barns are Red and all ole country church's are white!

I have that Sunday open, thus far. Would like to attend the awards ceremonies.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 08:14:29 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Carlisle!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) In your case you would need to bare right when you git to I-81 headin south!!  guess I should add..the way the geese fly in the fall!!  :P:P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 08:17:07 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2017, 01:07:51 PM »
Oh this oughta be good.   ::) ::) Oatmeal straight up??? >:( >:( >:(  The waitress better be damn good looking.  I have a feeling I'm gonna need CPR. ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 03:37:19 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D OK,  With both feet  ??? ??? ??? I'll jump up and down on your chest!!  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 05:31:08 AM »
 :( I don't think 1 jump will do it  ::) but you can try  :P :P..............Hern if you want you can go with me!  Trying to get the "PIG" to Carlisle will be like a scene from a James Bond movie, all the baddies trying to hi-jack it.... :o :o :o :o :o :o...................................... 8)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 05:56:34 AM »
Hern if you want you can go with me!
OK. I get lost in the city traffic.
Exit this, Exit that.

Around here, we give directions by Bar Rooms, Barns & Churches.
Turn left at the Spruce Run Inn. Go pass the white church. The place is the second barn on the right.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:00:06 AM by Hern »

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 07:38:50 AM »
More like a scene from Deliverance and you know which one. :o :o :o :o

Hern you live more in the city than any of us.  Fact! 8) 8) 8)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2017, 07:55:29 AM »
 :) :) :)  Lookn4recognition,  you can take the boy out of the country but, you can't make him think like a city slicker...so I understand where Hern is coming from  :D :D :D :D Also iffin you still want to join the old coots club you better show some respect!!! >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: May 18, 2017, 06:48:05 AM »
 :( I'm having a hard time getting takers for this "BREKIE" ..........I was under several bridges checking with the residents and they just don't seem real interested  :o I had them with "BREKIE" but when I mentioned WORLD Famous Bobcat and Fisherless trapper by name, most of them yawned-farted and said "Brekie" gives them gas....  :P :P...so no thanks  ::) ::)..................real dilemma  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\......................... 8)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: May 18, 2017, 07:17:39 AM »
LookN4aCity says-
Hern you live more in the city than any of us.
Naw.
You guys just see 4 miles of red lights &  bottleneck traffic when passing thru, that makes my county seem 'busy'. You boys are use to traveling 65mph or 75mph on interstates.
I rarely go on that stretch of highway.

I live near a busy, bottleneck, main highway. That ain't a city.
Update on Rt. 11 & 15 Thruway...
PennDot has begun construction of a 'Thruway' around the local bottleneck.
When completed...it will take 11 minutes, driving the speed limit, to get from Selinsgrove to Lewisburg Rt. 15. Or Selinsgrove to above Northumberland (Rt. 147 & Rt. 11).
That will be a relief to you folks traveling thru the Susquehanna Valley.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: May 18, 2017, 04:36:52 PM »
That will be nice but I will still have to take a detour into the city to visit you. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: May 19, 2017, 06:43:54 AM »
 :) Hern you might consider moving!.................. 8)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #14 on: May 21, 2017, 08:33:55 AM »
 :) Stopped at Walnut Bottom Yesterday to check it out  :) Manager Special June 4...."TIMMY SPECIAL"....bowl of oatmeal...2 strips turkey bacon...whole wheat toast w/tastes like butter.....de-caf coffee w/truvia and skim milk.....fiber 1 lemon bar for breakfast dessert........like the tv bank ad "can't wait-can't wait..... ::) ::)........ 8)