Author Topic: XXXL Coyote  (Read 34072 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
XXXL Coyote
« on: February 05, 2015, 11:28:59 AM »
 ;D Now that I have your attention  ;D ;D On a suggestion of a friend of the PPHA  (UB) we are going to meet for breakfast 7:45 am at The Yankee Doodle Restaurant, 860 North Front St.,Wormleysburg,Pa. 17043 on March 7th.......... ;D ;D ;D.........If you can make it please come and bring a friend or two....doesn't have to be a PPHA member... ;D If you think you can attend please list your name here and how many  ;D The diner would like info so they can pre-set the room  ;D they are giving us a seperate room depending on how many attend  ;D ;D You are not iron clad committed here, if you sign and can't come and if you don't sign and on that day decide to come, well get your butt on over here  ::)  we will make room  ;D ;D.........a bunch of friends getting together............ 8)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: XXXL Coyote
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2015, 11:30:05 AM »
I will be there..... 8) and a friend so 2.

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2015, 12:44:14 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D I'm surprised you can count that high   ??? ??? ??? did someone help ya??  ::) ::) ::) ::) Da Goose and hopefully Lil Goose so that be "2" by jaspr1's counting  :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2015, 06:09:17 PM »
I m going to try and be there.....I don't have any friends though!   Post a reminder as the date gets closer....Us old guys are forgetful
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2015, 06:32:03 PM »
I will attend. I did ask my brother twice now via email so don't know if he's going or not!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2015, 06:29:46 AM »
 ;D Jake you need to be there  ;) Goose doesn't have any friends either  ::) Maybe we can hook you up  :P :P :P :P :P............... 8)

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2015, 06:50:09 AM »
How much will I have to pay him to be my friend?
Jake
York, PA

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2015, 07:19:39 AM »
 ;D Jake  ;D You don't pay him anything  :P what are you thinking  ??? He was a deck swabber in the Norfolk Navy  ::) Sit down next to him and say "Hey I'm Jake and I'm having my Sat. you can be my friend day"...."normally I charge $25.00 but today (look at menu,pick large breakfast) it's only $8.95" Sit back so he doesn't break your nose going for his wallet  :P :P :P :P :P............ 8)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2015, 07:29:31 AM »
I am going to try to make it.  We'll see what that week brings.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2015, 08:06:37 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Jake, don't let that perch dart throwing guy influence your semi good judgement. ??? ??? ???...I say semi as you are conversing with him  ::) ::) ::) That rascal will order a stuffed possum and not share a greasy bit of it, let alone any biscuits.... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ now having said that did I hear you say you were picking up the tab??  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #10 on: February 06, 2015, 09:30:08 AM »
Jasper
Not sure I can make it but i will put my name in. It is hard for me to make skedules and meeting with people to cheap to purchase gass for a boat and instead drill holes in the ice to catch guppies.
So If I happen to be in the area and  nobody sees me there or my car breaks down close by there is a slight possibility I might make it.
Also I have enough friends with my cat. Goose complains to much and I have a cat that hisses at me already. I should have purchased the talking bird some lady was trying  to get rid of.
So count me in maybe.

For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Deadeye

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #11 on: February 06, 2015, 10:03:14 AM »
Me and the Wife are going to try and make it.
Ron
Lancaster Co.

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: February 06, 2015, 10:42:26 AM »
Yep I'm picking up the tab,  then taking it over to you to pay !
Jake
York, PA

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2015, 01:16:45 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D bet it falls in one of jaspr1's ice feeshin holes  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2015, 05:52:26 AM »
 ;D So it begins  >:( People will be coming to just see the food fight  ::) The Lady at the restaurant suggested the seperate room  ??? in case it get's LOUD  :P Wait till I have to tell her,just give us a dumpster that at least 15 can fit in  :-[ :-[ We can all sit in there and squabble about who gets 1st dibs on the breakfast scraps  :P :P :P :P but at least it will be FREE  ;D ;D Entertainment while we wait  ;D will be watching Goose eat used napkins for fiber  :( :( :( old people need fiber  ::) ::)..... :P :P :P :P :P............... 8).........Buckwheat thanks for the positive response!!!!!!!!! No Worries !!! Jake is going to corner the "Whiner" and bamboozle a free breakfast out of him....so your safe...
« Last Edit: February 07, 2015, 05:59:09 AM by jaspr1 »