Author Topic: XXXL Coyote  (Read 34083 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: XXXL Coyote
« Reply #75 on: March 06, 2015, 08:46:28 AM »
In case of bad weather, can we have an internet check in.
Or is that what this is??
Lol.  Now thats funny right there.

Don't worry fellas.  If there isn't enough room at the Diner we can move on up the road to the Kinkora Pythion Home and hang out with Jaspr and Goose. (inside perry county joke) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #76 on: March 06, 2015, 10:06:59 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Jake wants a pic  8) 8) 8) With all the celbs autographs may be need on that pic  ::) ::) ::) ::) Boy lives in Cumberland and throws Purry county stuff....what's up with that??  ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #77 on: March 06, 2015, 11:41:01 AM »
Jasper1
Sorry but I will not make the breakfast. I am just not real hungry for breakfast. Plus I might have to baby sit our cat.
But I am going to let my twin brothers uncle attend In my place. He is new to predator hunting and  heard Timmy s expert knolage on reading animial tracks on rocks in dry ground Is undisputed for a white man.
I will sign in on the net to let you know I will be there in spirit.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

uncle buck

« Reply #78 on: March 06, 2015, 01:47:45 PM »
Maybe we can get the waitress to take a group pic to post on the boards.

This is a good idea.. No one will believe that we even met that day... Gee maybe I will be the only one in the picture...

They could take this picture and place it in the Predator Caller Hall of Fame someday... You never know who going to be the next JOHNNY STEWART!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 06, 2015, 01:49:34 PM by uncle buck »

uncle buck

« Reply #79 on: March 06, 2015, 01:55:25 PM »
:) Goose  :) Just for You  ;) after much negotiating on my part  ::)  Chef at the Diner is going to make "Stuffed Road-Killed Blueberry Possum" w/Biscuits and Gravy....Whoo-Hoo...Yummo.....you can thank me at the Diner "Buddy".....lol........... 8)

maybe they can make an omelet with that in it... They make this Mexican omelet with these hot sausage and chili in it... They do give you a hand fan for after words too!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #80 on: March 06, 2015, 02:00:17 PM »
I'm as much Perrycountian as I am Cumberland if not more.  Family and old stomping grounds.  My dad and grandparents are buried up on the hill in Duncannon.  **** I practicly own Newport!  I killed more critters in Perry county than there are people.  How do you think I know where all Jaspr's honey holes are?

I chuckle when I see you old fools ice fishing at Little Buffalo.  That place has been void of any real fish for years!  Worst place to fish in the tri-county area. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)  But at least your staying out of my honey holes. ;) ;) ;)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

uncle buck

« Reply #81 on: March 06, 2015, 02:05:38 PM »
;D ;D ;D Hey Paul...did you git anykinda count on how many characters are going to show??  ??? ??? ??? ???

There going to be so many predator hunters there they will have to close the restaurant and allow us to sit in the entire eating area... yep they will!!! Maybe?

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #82 on: March 06, 2015, 02:07:16 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Sounds like Purry County just got polluted..... :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #83 on: March 06, 2015, 03:14:44 PM »
Lol.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
« Reply #84 on: March 06, 2015, 04:19:28 PM »
Sorry guys. I'll have to wait till the encampment if we have one.
If there is a tie , my number is 218.
 Two days is better than a 2 hr breakfast, providing we don't get thrown out of the Yankee Doodle.
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #85 on: March 06, 2015, 04:35:19 PM »
 >:( >:(  Money bags won't be there to pick up UB's tab...now whatcha gonna do??  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #86 on: March 07, 2015, 05:41:53 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D You guys up yet?? ??? ??? ??? It's about an hour's drive for me, so I'm ready  :P :P :P :P I see jaspr1 is up and online also....at least two of us will be thar... 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #87 on: March 07, 2015, 11:38:35 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) A Big Thanx to all that showed up this morning...good to see ya'll  :) :) :) :) :)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
« Reply #88 on: March 07, 2015, 02:21:41 PM »
It was nice to see everyone this morning, thank you for coming guys!
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

uncle buck

« Reply #89 on: March 07, 2015, 03:28:00 PM »
I had a good time... the food was good.  The time went by to fast.. thats when you know your having a good time.. Turn out was outstanding too...Nice to see old friends and meet new ones too..