Author Topic: the ultimate Varmit hunting  (Read 2946 times)

Offline bloodhound

• Junior Forum Member
the ultimate Varmit hunting
« on: May 02, 2011, 07:35:50 AM »
Ooooh Rah !!!! America the beast is dead... Good riddance Osama Binladen I hope they slapped the snot outta you with a side of pork before they tossed your pathetic body into the ocean, you lousy coward...

There isn't a trash forum so I put it in the varmit section...

uncle buck

Re: the ultimate Varmit hunting
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 05:56:36 PM »
Saw a Washington D. C. college student on the tube (Fox) with a sign "DING DONG THE WICKED  BIN LADEN IS DEAD!" Like in "DING DONG THE WITCH IS DEAD!" NOW I'm seeing people post something like this on Facebook too.. Just kind of struck me as funny...

I can't wait for the movie  "The Hunt For Bin Laden!" You know there is going to be one for sure!!!

You all be careful out there no matter where you live... America will take a hit but at least this might flush them out of their American hiding places...

Recently Had three of them yanking my chain at my local Giant market..So we don't know if there are people living amongst us that can hurt you and yours..Just be careful out there in the wild when no one else is around...As a result of this I purchased some new Mace,, and have considered even carrying yet an additional smaller Derringer when shrooming or fishing. Something...when I was a kid we never even would think like this...Then the drugs got bad and the terrorist abound...There are BOGGYMEN out there...

Bin Laden he impacted me too... I no longer can hunt  Gray Fox on all of the railroad tracks.  Small price for me to pay since there are 3000 American that he killed.. But even Bin Laden has impacted gray fox hunting...  His ripple effect performing terror has touched everyone of us Americans.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2011, 06:05:07 PM by uncle buck »

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 08:12:47 PM »
They should have taken him out on Easter Sunday and then fed his corpse to a pen full of hogs.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline prdtrkilr223

• Junior Forum Member
  • There aint no such thing as too dead...
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2011, 09:07:19 PM »
Better yet, they should have first dipped every bullet in the magazines those seals were carrying in bacon grease that way he was screwed no matter who wasted him. Then when they dumped him in the ocean he should have been stuffed in a big ole like 700 pound hog that had been gutted out and tattooed with the names of everyone who died on 9/11 and then wrapped in chain made from the steel of the twin towers attached to an anchor made from steel dog tags of all the servicemen and women that have died since 9/11 chasing him. I hav thought this out before if you can't tell! Semper fi and good ridance. I hope the seal that capped him never has to buy himself a drink for the rest of his life

uncle buck

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 11:10:26 PM »
What do you think about Bin Laden plan to blow up a train in this Unites States? That some of the info the Navy Seal's found on the hard drives that were taken...

What disgust me is people I know in SCPA and on some of the forums that visit are not even talking or posting anything about Bin Laden.. Visiting Business in my area no one, customers,  business associates should be acting like it's the 4Th of July or Memorial Day..No emotions or showing anything.  Makes you think they think someone going to come out of the woodwork and kill them if they say something..

The UN officials ....saying it was not right for us to kill Bin Laden and then today it comes out about him plotting to kill Americans by making a train crash in the United States..

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2011/05/05/eveningnews/main20060229.shtml
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 11:48:00 PM by uncle buck »