Author Topic: 75 Lb Bluegill  (Read 28587 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: 75 Lb Bluegill
« Reply #60 on: October 17, 2015, 08:14:19 AM »
 ;D ;D Hey Ben  ;D ;D What say yee?  ??? Goose texts me every day saying he smells BACON frying  :o :o

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #61 on: October 17, 2015, 06:04:33 PM »
I should be fine with that.  I will put it in my calendar. 
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #62 on: October 18, 2015, 07:26:52 AM »
 ;D OK.....where are we meeting ??????????? Miseno's or the gun club ???????? ;D ;D If it's the gun club we need directions  :) What time???? How about  7:30-8:00 ???? Anyone who wants to go from my end can carpool with me......meet up at my house, 11&15 Summerdale,or parking lot at 114 & 81..PM me.... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #63 on: October 18, 2015, 09:38:59 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D There you go asking folks to trust your driving ability  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Ain't no folks down my way that I can chauffeur  ??? ??? ??? ??? Guess I'll just hafta put on my roller skates and come up  ::) ::) ::) ::) I'll be real hungry by the time I git there then.. :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #64 on: October 19, 2015, 06:10:42 AM »
The GOOSE says..... ;D      'I'll be real hungry by the time I git there then.. :P :P :P :P"   HAHAHAHAAHA  I have a question  ::) ::) How can you tell when your "REAL HUNGRY" and not your normal "JUST HUNGRY"  ??? ??? ???                           
« Last Edit: October 19, 2015, 06:11:44 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #65 on: October 19, 2015, 12:02:29 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( You don't wanna see me real hungry or there will be no fud for you!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #66 on: October 20, 2015, 12:13:24 PM »
the gun club is in Newville.  Big spring fish and game.  if that's what you guys are thinking I can get you better directions when the time comes.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #67 on: October 21, 2015, 08:08:45 AM »
 ;D OK Great  ;D Hey D4 members, come on out and see the "Goose" eat the "Big Spring Fish and Game" into a new renovation.... ::) I was recently to a PTA D8 feed , they turned out over 50 people and 2 dogs...lol....just sayin....... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #68 on: October 21, 2015, 08:11:08 AM »
 :o :o :o :o Whacha talkin about boy??  ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #69 on: October 22, 2015, 08:22:00 PM »
 :( :( :( :( Guess we would need to put up some prizes for people to come and chew the fat with we'ns...instead of just enjoying good company having a meal and sharing super super secrets.. :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #70 on: October 23, 2015, 06:45:09 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D  That's it  ;)  you are a genius  ::) ::) The 10th  member through  the door gets free pie  ;D ;D  "NO"!! You can't walk through the door multiple times to get this  >:(  I know how you think  :P :P ........ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #71 on: October 23, 2015, 11:04:27 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Thank you- Thank you- very much!! 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #72 on: October 23, 2015, 12:21:45 PM »
Did you ever think you old guys smell like day old sourdough and moth balls and that's why nobody wants to come out and sit with you while you soil your diapers???????? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #73 on: October 23, 2015, 02:17:32 PM »
 :( :( :( Did he think he made a funny??  :o :o :o :o Heck he's never got out of his big boy diapers let alone thinking about some seasoned folks and depends... ??? ??? ??? ??? moth balls?? use them to keep the snakes away.....maybe that's why we haven't seen you?? ??? ??? ??? ???
« Last Edit: October 23, 2015, 02:19:03 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2015, 07:31:20 AM »
 :( :( Goose don't be so sensitive  :P :P L$F is still smarting from missing the last breakfast  ::) After all he could have sat between his two stinky  ;) hero's  :o UB and Professor Ernesto  ;D ;D I'm not laughing though  >:( >:( I spent a good half day convincing UB to surprise him by taking him hunting  ::) and he never showed  >:( >:( Bitter Pill for the youngin  :P :P Missed the hunt,Missed polishing an Apple with the Professor,Missed FREE breakfast   :'( :'( Give the lad another year or two till he starts shaving and he will be able to handle crisis better  ;) ;)................. 8)