Author Topic: free coyote contest  (Read 5185 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
free coyote contest
« on: February 03, 2016, 06:29:43 AM »
 ;D ;D    FREE!     ;D ;D    Magic word!  ;D ;D..........Base Camp Outfitters, Newport,Pa........nice group of people in there......They have had seminars there w/FOX PRO- Pro Staff Abner Druckenmiller ......LookN4Redemption!  ;) I hear them calling your name  :o :o :o............8)   

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: free coyote contest
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2016, 08:36:47 AM »
They are a nice group of people.  May get into it but the hunting is dwindling down quickly.  Time to start thinking about fishing and snake hunting.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2016, 11:25:43 AM »
 ??? ??? ??? ??? Your thinking now  ??? ??? ??? ??? That's a first for the new year  :P :P :P :P now do you think the snakes are wearing fur  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Do you have your license yet ?  :-\ :-\ :-\
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2016, 11:26:56 AM »
 :( :( :( :(  Dear "LookN2GiveUpEasily"  >:( son you seem to lack "MOTIVATION"   :( :( I will consult with the resident "Shrink"/"Meteorologist" "Goose" and we will work up a little plan to inspire you  ;) to become a "Winner"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.............Pop's.... 8)  PS: Rockfish you left to soon  :( :( we could use a "Marine" "DI" right about now!!! :o :o :o :o.......

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2016, 11:34:16 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D "we will work up a little plan to inspire you"  ??? ??? ??? ??? A blow torch applied to his posterior as a motivational method  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2016, 01:12:01 PM »
Jaspr, I went to Base Camp web site and checked calendar of events. It's not updated and only shows to December 2015.
Any more info on seminar?

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2016, 03:27:59 PM »
  :)  Hern   :)      "They have had seminars there "  Abner did that last year  :)     Sorry  :-[     I didn't mean to throw a curve, I was just trying to show they are involved in all aspects of the sport.      It is by any legal method contest,trapping,dogs,calling, I just talked to a guy up there and he said no prior sign up needed, they just want animals taken during the contest dates... 8)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 07:42:50 PM »
Thanks. Was just interested in a seminar, no contests.