Author Topic: not a happy camper today  (Read 5252 times)

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
not a happy camper today
« on: October 19, 2014, 01:21:48 AM »
Found out today that one of the farms I hunt is now off limits...turns out some jackass snow goose hunters ruined it...driving through the fields, parking in front of the barn doors blocking in the equipment, Christ some didn't even have permission to be out there at all. There is still a chance I can get access again but the owners were really burned by these morons..a real shame. These people were very welcoming to hunters of all types and own one hell of a beautiful property. I just don't understand the lack of respect and common sense some people have...like I said, damn shame.
PPHA President

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: not a happy camper today
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2014, 09:06:50 AM »
You can't change stupid! 
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Deadeye

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2014, 10:01:25 AM »
Yes I agree........YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID.........Must have bin morons from New Jersey
Ron
Lancaster Co.

Offline Shovelheadave

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 07:39:46 PM »
I just don't understand the lack of respect and common sense some people have.

Because those guys didn't earn access so, they don't have an appreciation for it's value.

Offline Papa1

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 09:21:42 PM »
Deadeye  is partially right.  There are plenty of morons in NJ.  But why would someone go to PA from NJ to hunt Snows when everyone is begging for hunters in NJ because of the tons of them that we have.  Sounds like locals to me.  I have loved PA since 1962 when I 1st hunted there and I have seen to a bunch of local morons during that time.  Deadeye, you just joined that gang w/your stupid childish remark.  Some one said, a long time ago "It is better to remain silent and be thought to be stupid then open your mouth and Remove All Doubt.  Have a nice night.  Dick
NRA Life-Benefactor   USP Member  SASS Life member  Mosquito Creek Life Member

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 03:51:02 PM »
Well, PaPa, you too are partially right..I am fairly confident I know some of the parties involved..its a few local guys that rove around like a bunch of idiots and once they see a flock of white birds they become so overwhelmed with emotions that any shred of a rational thought process or common respect is lost in the pursuit..talk about sh#@$ing where you eat..Not only have they ruined it for themselves, but the other geese hunters that followed the rules, the deer hunters, and me...the only guy that called the property for fox and coyotes..
PPHA President

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2015, 03:38:59 PM »
doesn't anyone shoot the groundhogs off the place?... that'll get you back into their good graces...  8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...