Everything Else > Suggestions

XXXL Coyote

<< < (3/19) > >>

Buckwheat:
Jasper
Not sure I can make it but i will put my name in. It is hard for me to make skedules and meeting with people to cheap to purchase gass for a boat and instead drill holes in the ice to catch guppies.
So If I happen to be in the area and  nobody sees me there or my car breaks down close by there is a slight possibility I might make it.
Also I have enough friends with my cat. Goose complains to much and I have a cat that hisses at me already. I should have purchased the talking bird some lady was trying  to get rid of.
So count me in maybe.

Deadeye:
Me and the Wife are going to try and make it.

Misterjake23:
Yep I'm picking up the tab,  then taking it over to you to pay !

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D ;D bet it falls in one of jaspr1's ice feeshin holes  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

jaspr1:
 ;D So it begins  >:( People will be coming to just see the food fight  ::) The Lady at the restaurant suggested the seperate room  ??? in case it get's LOUD  :P Wait till I have to tell her,just give us a dumpster that at least 15 can fit in  :-[ :-[ We can all sit in there and squabble about who gets 1st dibs on the breakfast scraps  :P :P :P :P but at least it will be FREE  ;D ;D Entertainment while we wait  ;D will be watching Goose eat used napkins for fiber  :( :( :( old people need fiber  ::) ::)..... :P :P :P :P :P............... 8).........Buckwheat thanks for the positive response!!!!!!!!! No Worries !!! Jake is going to corner the "Whiner" and bamboozle a free breakfast out of him....so your safe...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version