Everything Else > Suggestions

XXXL Coyote

(1/19) > >>

jaspr1:
 ;D Now that I have your attention  ;D ;D On a suggestion of a friend of the PPHA  (UB) we are going to meet for breakfast 7:45 am at The Yankee Doodle Restaurant, 860 North Front St.,Wormleysburg,Pa. 17043 on March 7th.......... ;D ;D ;D.........If you can make it please come and bring a friend or two....doesn't have to be a PPHA member... ;D If you think you can attend please list your name here and how many  ;D The diner would like info so they can pre-set the room  ;D they are giving us a seperate room depending on how many attend  ;D ;D You are not iron clad committed here, if you sign and can't come and if you don't sign and on that day decide to come, well get your butt on over here  ::)  we will make room  ;D ;D.........a bunch of friends getting together............ 8)

jaspr1:
I will be there..... 8) and a friend so 2.

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D I'm surprised you can count that high   ??? ??? ??? did someone help ya??  ::) ::) ::) ::) Da Goose and hopefully Lil Goose so that be "2" by jaspr1's counting  :-X :-X :-X :-X

Misterjake23:
I m going to try and be there.....I don't have any friends though!   Post a reminder as the date gets closer....Us old guys are forgetful

uncle buck:
I will attend. I did ask my brother twice now via email so don't know if he's going or not!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version