Everything Else > Suggestions

Members Only vs Open forum

<< < (3/4) > >>

Misterjake23:
Let's not forget being a member has other benefits like the annual picnic.  ITS FREE to members!  All you can eat and drink plus the benefit of all the camp fire stories you just can't experience reading on the boards !l

bigben:

--- Quote from: coyotejohn on October 06, 2014, 04:46:41 PM ---Hern said: "I often thought some could be ex-members checking to see what's happening and gain some insight or just to see if Goose, Jaspr, LL, L4F, BigBen, Buckwheat and others are still around and up to."

Agree completely, although I live out here in AZ I believe I was one of the early members and enjoyed reading some of the comments here.  Although I hardly ever post anymore I do check in a couple of times a week.  You never know what Goose is up to and what new product Ernie has for sale, enjoy Ben's fishing stories and Hern's trapping advice.

--- End quote ---

I hope you have been doing well john

Pa Goosehntr:
 ;D ;D ;D CJ be lurking  :o :o :o That's a good thing  ;) ;) ;) I'm waiting for some new weather topic to start  ::) ::) ::) ::)

Bowman66:
Heading into the season your going to see more activity and once the season is over there is gonna be a drop again, it goes in cycles thru the year. When you see one user and 6 guest have you ever looked at the IP adresses? Alot of times those IP addresses are just a couple numbers off and are from out of country, mainly India is what i come across when i run the addresses being nosy, those are some of the same addresses that from time to time try to join the forum as viruses or spammers.
The other thing to concider is that 25% of our members dont get on the boards, thats there choice. The open area IMO is to reel in the guys that are really interested in becoming a predator hunter not the guys who go out once or twice and quit.

Carl we are always looking for guys to help out, currently we have a district open that needs a coordinator, care to fill the position to rally the troops?

Buckwheat:
Hi John
I like your statement that you were one of the early members. That is true and even thought you lived far away you always helped the club. You also donated some nice prizes and help people get out west to hunt deer and coyotes.
It is hard to believe when we can hardly get people close to help out.
Talk later.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version