Author Topic: Fur  (Read 4069 times)

Offline wfo204

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Fur
« on: August 13, 2018, 08:15:26 PM »
I have about 20 fox furs in my freezer from fox I have harvested the last 2 years. I am looking to give them away to anyone who wants them. They are not fletched just rolled up and frozen. If no one wants them I most likely will throw them way. I live in berks county near Kutztown. If interest message me thank you. Some have big holes in them others you cany tell they were shot with a .204. Thank you

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
Re: Fur
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2018, 12:24:58 PM »
I wish that I had my setup to be able to process fur.  This haul would be a great way to practice but I haven't bought the equipment yet.  No fleshing board or stretchers.  I have a fleshing knife but nothing else.

Offline wfo204

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2018, 12:39:02 PM »
How soon are you looking to buy or have your equipment?

Offline TheBig1

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2018, 01:41:03 PM »
Unfortunately it probably won't be anytime soon.  Otherwise it'll just be me and my trapping equipment due to my divorce.  Unless I find certain things at an amazingly good price, it probably won't be until next year.  I'd thought about asking for them and sticking them in my freezer but then that would take room from my freezer for me to put animals in it.  Of course that's provided that I'm able to catch anything.

Offline wfo204

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 08:56:55 AM »
They are gone