Author Topic: Coyote down  (Read 4448 times)

Offline Sakers

• PPHA Members
Coyote down
« on: September 24, 2017, 08:44:48 AM »
I was wondering if it is worth the 2 hr drive to check one in today for the contest. On my scales he weighed 33#

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Coyote down
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2017, 09:35:54 AM »
You should have thought of that before you entered the contest.
I didn't think anyone would show their cards while the game is still on.

Maybe  RULES can change next year, each non-winning Coyotes be paid $25. At least that will pay your gas money to weigh-in. And maybe folks will show up with light weight pups. Just say'n
« Last Edit: September 24, 2017, 09:48:40 AM by Hern »

Offline Sakers

• PPHA Members
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2017, 10:37:06 AM »
Didn't join just for the contest.

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2017, 07:21:11 PM »
That would've been a second place finish for you.
District 5 coordinator

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2017, 01:30:12 PM »
 :) Sakers "I was wondering if it is worth the 2 hr drive to check one in today for the contest."

Yes! Everyone that was there had some type of drive....I believe everyone there would have said it was worth the trip just for the stories and ribbing going on......besides the smell of a dead coyote on an 80 degree day is like ...well.......and when someone is running around at the same time hollering who wants a CHEESEBURGER?
An experience you won't soon forget!!!...............LOL................ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 07:29:35 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D "who wants a CHEESEBURGER???? ??? ??? ??? That would have been a novel thought!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Ya got to love this!!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2017, 07:50:03 PM »
Hahaha! Yes, cheeseburgers were had by many. Myself included.  Even washed them down with a chocolate shake!  ;D ;D ;D
District 5 coordinator

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 08:06:55 PM »
Yea but all them blow flys had the biggest feast and there were a lot of blow flys!!!

Offline foxhound

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2017, 10:32:29 PM »
Ah yes, the blow flies....  I got to enjoy my burger. They were busy snacking on dead coyote!
District 5 coordinator

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2017, 10:58:58 PM »
Hey, what better after running around for hours on end chasing coyotes than some slabs of grease from good old Mickey D's ...I offered all who wanted one a cheeseburger. And just a disclaimer: No cheeseburgers we're bought with club funds..think Joey ate three..
PPHA President

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2017, 06:25:46 AM »
 :)  The only thing better than an impromptu picnic with predator hunters  ::) is maybe a trapper picnic where they eat what they catch  :P :P :P :P :P................................ 8)  "Iron Man" Quattro lifting bucket to start weigh in after his "Cheeseburger"...LOL 
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 06:27:50 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2017, 06:35:07 AM »
Lol. Well on a side note there was fresh blood in the back of Jasper's truck bed and a lot of it!!!!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2017, 06:59:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Well 2 days after the "EVENT" and I can see we are still going to have some after shocks!  ::) ::) I now see how you are Brushwolf  you don't get a cookie and look out Jaspr.... >:(  You better choose sides wisely here ;) I make the cookies  :) Quattro brings the competing appetite  :o :o.................lol...... 8) BTW here is a pic of the D4 Coordinator who is weak from lack of cookie nourishment, propped against tractor wheel....someone needed to get him out of the sun....
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 07:08:40 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline QUATTRO

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2017, 07:34:16 AM »
Well here's a shocker, I didn't have a cheeseburger.. thank you very much. I did however eat an entire bag of beef jerky started a second one but that one blew away when I left it on the roof of my truck leaving your house Jaspr... I didn't even get a thank you for leaving blood in the back of your truck and giving it some credibility..lol.. if you canvas your neighborhood and find that bag of jerky, you are more than welcome to start a bait pile with it and get you one of them there coyotes!  Just ribbing, again had a great time.. thanks for all the support and help guys.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 07:36:20 AM by QUATTRO »
PPHA President

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2017, 08:09:05 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D " I didn't even get a thank you for leaving blood in the back of your truck and giving it some credibility",,,,,Priceless comment!!  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member