Author Topic: Turkey & Groundhog Hunting  (Read 2688 times)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Turkey & Groundhog Hunting
« on: May 12, 2017, 04:26:23 AM »
How everyone doing hunting?
Turkey? Groundhogs? Coyotes?

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Turkey & Groundhog Hunting
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 06:14:30 AM »
I been hunting turkeys when I have time. With no luck yet. As far as the ground hogs and coyotes I have not been pursing them yet.

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 08:36:59 AM »
  :-[ :-[ :-[   Well here's a story on me! I'm sure "LookN2BaDipstick" will have fun with this......I went out Wed. morning at 10:30.  :(  I got set up around 10:50  :(  I just wanted to test a call I bought to add to my collection!  ;D Well I sat there till 11:30 tooting away and having a grand time  ::) ::) Then I decided to move down to a nearby Rye grass field and try the hollow running along side of it... :).Just to see if I could elicit a response...I walked into the woods to a cleared area from logging and put my stuff on a stump.  :) Then I proceeded to call a couple of times  ;D OMG a turkey answers me from about 40yds to my left and walks right up.  :o :o Catches me with all my stuff sitting against a stump and me out in the open.... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[.........I didn't feel like cleaning a turkey anyhow  :P :P and that's my story and I'm sticking to it.  ;) ....................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 05:45:00 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Giant still has some in the frozen section  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) minor cleaning once thawed.. :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 06:32:50 AM »
 :) Yes I saw that!  ;D  You can NOODLE them right out of the case  ;D ;D I might have to resort to that....Thanks Goose you are always on the "Cutting Edge"... ::) ::) ::) ::)................................ 8)