Author Topic: Ask Goose & Jaspr...  (Read 76081 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ask Goose & Jaspr...
« Reply #345 on: February 23, 2018, 10:37:14 AM »
 :) :) :) :) :) I was thinkin Geritol...or ExLax...either would do this Buckchump winner some good!!  :P :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #346 on: February 23, 2018, 11:00:08 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D "BuckChump"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D I like that !!!!!    "BuckChumpWheat"   ::) ::) ::) has a nice ring to it!!  :P :P :P :P :P........................................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #347 on: March 03, 2018, 08:55:11 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D BW, did you get your coupon for McD's yet for winning?  ??? ??? ??? ??? I'm figuring it was for a cheeseburger from the head cheeseburger... ::) ::) ::) ::) just sayin  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #348 on: March 03, 2018, 10:13:29 AM »
 >:( Don't expect to see anything to soon!  >:( The COLLUDERS are still working on the details to make this SHAM look legit!  :P :P :P :P :P   Black Tie Camo dinner at Hotel Hershey for "Sore Winner" and his aide "LookN4aBisquit"...and of course the Officers   :o :o :o That McD coupon is the consolation prize for the saps who entered  :( :(.....just sayin............................ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #349 on: March 03, 2018, 10:23:19 AM »
 :( :( :( :( :( Dang....guess BuckChumpWheat hasta pick-up the tab at Hotel Hershey also just to show his sincere appreciation for being declared the weenner... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2018, 10:23:46 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #350 on: March 08, 2018, 08:00:41 AM »
 Goose :( Wow don't the powers to be  ::) know us old coots have to eat regularly  ::) to keep up our strength  ;) I'm not sure I can make it down to the Bank and back  :( to cash my latest entitlement  :o   I think there might be some confusion at the top  :P Rumor has it they are waiting for Easter!  ;D They will be taking the PPHA bus to the local Lion's Easter egg hunt so we can get eggs!!!!  :o :o Yep I'll bet that's it Peep's and eggs  ::)................................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #351 on: March 08, 2018, 02:25:49 PM »
 :( :( :( :( :( They hand us the eggs right??  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Bending over is a task these days you know ::) ::) ::) ::) guess I could get one of those grabbers to snatch up some eggs, but I don't want to mess them up cause I'll be picklin them.. :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #352 on: March 09, 2018, 05:43:13 PM »
 :) Goose..... Well I propose we go to Lankstir for "BuckCheatWheats"  Birthday Month   ::) ::)   and have a nice Breakfast!   ;D ;D My question is should we invite him  :P :P       8)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #353 on: March 09, 2018, 07:49:57 PM »
Misterjake
Come on invite me! I am the best sore winner. But not like the happy loser,  I eat meat, potatoes and eggs for breakfast.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #354 on: March 09, 2018, 10:12:17 PM »
Buckwheat,   I assumed you knew that you had an open invitation!!!   
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #355 on: March 09, 2018, 10:33:20 PM »
Misterjake
Thanks for your concern. I have never thought I was not invited for breakfast.
I just have not felt like taking the 1 1/4  hr drive one way to the other joint. I went one or two times, that was enough.  The 2 1/2 hr  round trip to eat breakfast and meat for an hour requires some planning for the day.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #356 on: March 10, 2018, 05:58:45 AM »
 :( :( Now calm yourself "Sore Winner" I didn't NOT invite you  ??? ??? I ask Goose if we should invite you  ??? ??? Your past performance dictates asking the hard questions!!  :-[ Let's face it you arriving at breakfast an hour after everyone has ordered and are preparing to leave  :P your refusal to sit with the rest of us  :P  your asinine comments :P attempting to steal toys from little children at surrounding tables  :P :P :-[  I thought you were at the last breakfast  :-\ nobody wanted to believe me  :( but I know it was you!  >:( You were sitting 2 tables away looking the other way  >:( and the waitress was scared to get close to you  :o also the only thing you were having was water and a pack of soup crackers someone had discarded with 3 left in the pack  :P :P You had your Coyote Gland aftershave on  :-[ admit it  >:( it was you!  >:( Another thing if we want to have your Birthday on say the 3rd you will want to pick some other day I'm sure.  :P So you just go have breakfast with Mr. Money Bags Jake  :o have steak!  ;D .................................. 8)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #357 on: March 10, 2018, 08:04:08 AM »
Well I see the happy loser must have fell down a bank and hit his head this time. Did you report that to your wife!!! Someday you'll learn that anytime you step over a 6 inch drop off that becomes a cliff for you.
Also do not get confused, I was not refusing to sit with the group of people.
This is a group breakfast, a loser does not get to chose who cones to this breakfast. I told you before Goosebumps is tired of making all the BIG decisions for you!!! He is retired.
Now you want to start something with pore old misterjake. He must not have set next to you either.
But just to show you I can be a sore winner, I will make it to a breakfast that Quattro picks since he is the only working man here.  Now do not go calling him every 15 min complaining about stuff or the location he chooses that just might happen to be close to my and his house.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #358 on: March 10, 2018, 10:23:32 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D "Goosebumps is tired of making all the BIG decisions for you!!!" ??? ??? ??? ??? Gee, I guess I'm important now!!  :o :o :o :o Head dog leash puller for sure!! :o :o :o :o :o
« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 10:24:08 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #359 on: March 10, 2018, 12:45:54 PM »
Ok, Is anybody following this North Korea stuff.  One month ago our Administration was saying that in 3 months North Korea could be a fully functioning nuclear power and we might have to react soon.
 Now North Korea wants to have a possible meeting in 2 months. No one seams to mentions that this gives Rocket man the three months he needed. Why can they not have the meeting tomorrow?

Tri-X-Stand Rifle