Author Topic: Ask Goose & Jaspr...  (Read 76097 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ask Goose & Jaspr...
« Reply #330 on: February 03, 2018, 09:28:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D And that's a bad thing??  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #331 on: February 09, 2018, 07:16:21 AM »
 :) Goose do you think they should rewrite the Fisher and Bobcat contest rules  ??? ??? ??? Maybe have an award for most tracks photographed   :-\ :-\ :-\........................................ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #332 on: February 09, 2018, 09:04:30 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Nah, they will be photo choppin!!  :o :o :o :o
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #333 on: February 14, 2018, 07:09:12 AM »
 ??? ??? Goose why do you think everyone is so concerned about where I'm hunting and what I'm hunting???  ??? ??? ??? Do you think it's because you and I are the only 2 on here who can pass the LIE detector test???  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).................................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #334 on: February 14, 2018, 09:05:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D The only thing I'll pass is gas and they won't have a clue what happened then  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D We have not dazzled them with brilliance but we have baffled them with BS... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) and they just haven't figured that out yet!!  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #335 on: February 15, 2018, 07:31:19 AM »
 ??? ??? Should I wear my waders tonight?  ??? ??? I was reading the Mosquito Creek rules and you are allowed to use a caller.  ;D I will leave the FoxPro at home and take you as the caller!!  ::)  its supposed to rain hard after midnight!  :P :P :P I think this will work  :-\ :-\ :-\ it will be like Goose hunting  ::) only with coyotes  :o :o You can hold Mr. Wilson the Decoy on your lap  ;) I will try to shoot them before they shred you up!  :o :o...I want you to prep a bit today  :) drink a lot of Vino to help build courage  ;D and know if anything bad happens I will patch you up  :'(  and buy you breakfast!  ;D ;D........I will also split the winnings with you  :( 80 for me 20 for you  ;) this is the formula that Cupcake uses when we split stuff  :P :P I know doesn't seem quite right   :-\ :-\ but she used to work in a bank!  :o :o  ...................... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #336 on: February 15, 2018, 09:51:50 AM »
 :( :( :( :( Hey, it's gonna snow Saturday, so do I really need hip boots?  ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #337 on: February 15, 2018, 12:23:09 PM »
I did not know how serious you guys was going to get in this weekend. Hunting that is.  I had a side bet with a fellow officer that you guys was going to skip the hunting and take your wife’s out to watch the new 50 shades of grey movie!! Being valentine weekend and all.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D...... ;D ;D

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #338 on: February 15, 2018, 01:55:49 PM »
Brushwolf
You might lose your side bet. The rain might keep the old guys in. 

For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #339 on: February 16, 2018, 05:32:43 AM »
Oh chit, when's Valentine's Day?

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #340 on: February 16, 2018, 05:43:01 AM »
 :) Pansy Wheat  :) the rain might keep you in  :-[ you're rusty enough!  :P Goose and I are taking a break for "Brekie" after being up all night  ::) ::) Coyote tracking at night is hard enough  :P add rain and it's twice as tough  >:( >:( Goose had to actually watch the Coyotes tail  ::) a couple times to see which way he was going  :o :o raining so hard it was washing away the tracks  >:( almost as fast as he was putting them down! >:( >:(......gotta go! >:(................................... 8)   Hern tell Lorraine we will dispose of your carcass for her  ;D V-day was 2 days ago  :( :( we will enter you in Mosquito Creek  :o thye haven't seen an Old Coyote like you in awhile!    LOL

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #341 on: February 17, 2018, 04:48:23 AM »
I smoothed things out will Lorraine, jaspr.
All Valentine cards and candy were 1/2 price yesterday. So I got her that kind of stuff. Late, but she seem to like it. Any way, am off the hook for now.

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #342 on: February 17, 2018, 08:34:11 AM »
Hern
Since my wife could not get out and get me Valentine's Day card. Wile I was there I picked one up for her to give to me. :-)
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #343 on: February 17, 2018, 09:04:37 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Brushpile, it looks like a mad dash/race to the woods this mornin  :o :o :o :o :o almost as many id1ots out there as the first day of deer season  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Ernesto is putting in an all nighter with a vacuum, Hern hasta cut wood, and jaspr1 is huntin where the trapper harvested all of his coyotes  :P :P :P :P :P me? well, I've changed the filters in the furnace, hafta get gas in the truck, bring wood up to the back porch,  and I think there is a vacuum that I'm told fits my hand  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #344 on: February 23, 2018, 07:01:58 AM »
 ??? ??? Goose what do you speculate the Highly Coveted Old Coot Shootout Prize is?  :-\ :-\ :-\  I hope it's something useful like a pill box or denture holder   ;D ;D ;D I don't want to have to listen to Buck"BadWinner"Wheat complain about that!  :P Maybe a 6 pack of Flowered Depends Panties  :o (Quattro is buying the prize after all)  :o He can sit in the woods and pretend he's a patch of flowers!  ::) ::)........ 8)