Author Topic: Ask Goose & Jaspr...  (Read 76065 times)

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Ask Goose & Jaspr...
« on: March 09, 2016, 08:33:10 PM »
This topic has been started for folks to ask questions on any subject.
Goose and Jaspr are ole coots that have been around, experience and done or witness it.
Goose and Jaspr1 will answer any and all questions on a variety of subjects. From hunting to sports to politics to the latest fashions and fads. Soups to nuts or 'how-to'.
I'll start...

What round will PSU quarterback, Christen Hackenburg, be drafted?

Should I stop wearing socks with my sandals?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 08:47:30 PM by Hern »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ask Goose & Jaspr...
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2016, 09:12:59 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Well now if the young lad had not fallen on his sword the last couple of games he may, just may have been pulled out in the fourth round  :P :P :P :P :P but since he did, don't know if anyone wants him  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ but he could always take Vick's place on the Beagles.. :-X :-X :-X :-X

Now let me get this straight..you and sandals in the same sentence :o :o :o :o :o :o...what's this world coming to.. :P :P :P :P :P You only want to wear socks with sandals if you are attempting to get a tan line around your ankles  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P why you ask  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? I haven't a clue, unless it is attractive to the fish when you wade the streams feeshin.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2016, 06:57:32 AM »
 >:( Well 1st off it should be Jaspr & Goose  >:( ...2nd there should be some ground rules  ::) No Frivolous stuff!  :P and  there is an Ancient Rule: Off center answers for FREE, correct answers are a $1.00.  ;) ;) NO FREE RIDES and NO SUPER SECRET LOCATIONS revealed. L$F that's for You! :-X :-X OK  now that's cleared up Q1: At the combine I think they said he was to short and had tiny hands  :P :P I think if "JOE" had been there he would have moved him to DB, so he's going in round 7 cause I like the number 7.  ;D ;D ;D....... Q2: Absolutely NOT!! Pitch the socks  :P A person your age needs to wear support hose of some type  :o if you can't find any black ones   ??? YOU can always wear knee high nylons in a pinch  ;D ;D Caution if you opt for the nylons you will have to shop at Wallie Mart so no one notices.. ::) ::)...........I hope future questions are not this tough... :P :P.... 8) PS: BW I don't know where you put your "WORM FLAGS" so don't bother asking!!!!
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 07:00:09 AM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2016, 07:23:19 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Well "G" comes before "J" in alphabet soup!!  :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2016, 07:25:09 AM »
Thanks for sock advice. Grandkids yell at me. I'll stop wearing sandals.

Question-
-Why do you two guys use so many 'smiley & google eyes' icons in every post or reply? Can't you get your point across without them? Or Do you think icons are 'cute'?

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2016, 09:11:00 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Their like you big boy full of facial expressions  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

:-\ :-\  Your sister called and you have some work to do at her house..
 ;) ;) ;) Bob just gave you two bottles of home made vino
 ??? ??? ??? you stumbled across some scat
 :-\ :-\ :-\ way too many baked beans last nite
 :o :o :o jaspr1 is gonna tell you a super secret
 ::) ::) ::) ::) someone wants some of those ribs

See what I mean, I could label you with all of the emojies..
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:38:02 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 09:34:05 AM »
Now this is a subject I can sink my teeth into. :o :o

Goose, the home just called me and wants to know the GPS coordinates to the spot where you and jaspr1 were coyote hunting.  Seems the TRD got bogged down with mud and he can't make it out.  They are going to pick him up in the short bus.  If you want to save your buddy I need those coordinates so I can pass them on to the bus driver. ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 09:42:59 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Haaah grasshopper you need to get up earlier to try and think you could out fox a seasoned BS'n old coot!! :o :o :o :o besides you need to get permission to do that run anyhow.. ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) I am surprised you can spell GPS :P :P :P :P :P :P...now get back to putting in the time so I can get a SS check at the end of the month.. :) :) :)
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 09:43:41 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2016, 11:18:53 AM »
Call me a sucker for participating in this thread, but here it goes.......  since you two are the "wise Ole coots"  what's your best guess as to what Mikes coyote had all over it?
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2016, 11:21:26 AM »
I have been studying this picture for a long long time and cannot determine if she was carrying a Glock or a Sig, can you help?

Also should I change my screen name to CJ75?

I have been sleepless pondering these very complicated questions -PLEASE HELP
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2016, 11:26:03 AM »
Call me a sucker for participating in this thread, but here it goes.......  since you two are the "wise Ole coots" what's your best guess as to what Mikes coyote had all over it?

Please leave the word "wise" out of any subject when talking to the "Old Coots"!
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2016, 12:08:14 PM »
I have been studying this picture for a long long time and cannot determine if she was carrying a Glock or a Sig, can you help?

Also should I change my screen name to CJ75?

I have been sleepless pondering these very complicated questions -PLEASE HELP

Lol

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2016, 12:42:29 PM »
Q1:  :) Hern don't be ridiculous  ::) we do that for L$F he's just learning to read and likes to look at the cartoon faces  ;D ;D    Q2: L$F:  Tell the BUS Driver to come to Cameron Co. and bring a tow chain  :P We are right next to the spot where all the FISHER TRACKS are. See you soon  ;D    Q3: CJ if you can get her to drop her "panties " a bit so we can see the front sight we will be able to help you  ;) ;) and CJ75 seems a bit bland...  :( try adding "Magnum" or "Turbo"  :-\  "CJ75 Magnum"see it gives it a flair like the "Marlboro Man".... ;D ;D ;D ;D.........."Brushwolf stop laughing you will get Hic-cups! :P :P..................... 8) Almost missed Jake..........Jake I have to answer a question with a question. I have no idea but I wonder if his wife left him out of the truck yet? I don't wish to sound like a sore knife loser but I've been hanging with feather mites lately and I hope some jumped on him. He should have been doing spring rake and clean=up and not in the woods...just sayin...
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 12:51:10 PM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2016, 01:25:07 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) CJ that be a Springfield Armory XDM..that's what ya gotta use to protect sumptin like that.. ::) ::) ::)

;) ;) ;) As far as Mike's coyote if you hadn't noticed it was fur all over it  :P :P :P now git those glasses changed

;D ;D ;D ;D Lookn4afreebite...we be wise enough to listen to your sons stories instead of yours.. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 10, 2016, 01:38:38 PM »
;) ;) ;) CJ that be a Springfield Armory XDM..that's what ya gotta use to protect sumptin like that.. ::) ::) ::)

Goose I am amazed at your wealth of knowledge.  I went out to the gun safe and sure as heck my XD was missing.  She must of borrowed last time she was visiting. 

Now if I change my name to CJ75 Magnum will all the other old coots be jealous of my new status?  Or is it just symbolic, and how do I do it?
« Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 01:46:03 PM by coyotejohn »
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”