Author Topic: Ask Goose & Jaspr...  (Read 77044 times)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
Re: Ask Goose & Jaspr...
« Reply #90 on: March 24, 2016, 05:01:01 PM »
Lookn4support
 Doesn't matter if my grammar is correct or my spelling is correct. I had a nice nap and you still got my point. ;D ;D :D ;D
Are the :-) correct. I might just start using them.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 05:01:59 PM by Buckwheat »
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #91 on: March 24, 2016, 09:13:58 PM »
 ::) ::) LookN4aDefinition says: "Joker1, You don't feel empathy, you show empathy." Webster says: "Empathy" the capacity for experiencing as one's own the feelings of another"   ;) I guess maybe LookN4RemedialWork wasn't a 4.o Stubent!!! :o :o Is that when the Computer broke?  :( When you were printing out your Degree as an English Major  ::) ::) From the "Benny Hill School of Grammar"....... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P............. 8)

L$F says:"For the future please stay on topic as I do!!!  For example, Why can't the old coots stay on topic?

This is where you offer up a witty answer after you wake up from your naps."

L$F says: "Believe me when I tell you! >:( >:( I need no permission to do anything in my home.  I run that joint. ;) ;) ;) ;)
I'm so broke paying my daddy's medical bills and paying into the old coot club social security fund that I do not have a working computer at home. Besides, I gave my last working computer Bucktooth so he could use spell check when he types.  I think I was duped!!!:o :o :o

That's my story and I am sticking to it."

L$F you started with this sniveling  >:( where is the question? Just whining and crying  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #92 on: March 24, 2016, 09:53:01 PM »
L$F says: "Believe me when I tell you! >:( >:( I need no permission to do anything in my home.  I run that joint.

The only thing lookn4power missed was the (PLEASE)+
at the beginning of that sentence Believe me.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 09:54:11 PM by Buckwheat »

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #93 on: March 25, 2016, 07:45:45 AM »
DoeFlour, yes the emogi's are correct.  You have my permission to start using them. 8) 8) 8)

Caspr.0, I'm right and your wrong.  Nah Nah Na Bo Bo, stick your head in Do Do. ;D ;D ;D  I'm glad I could at least exercise your mind.  Your welcome! :D :D :D

And for all the old coots, ONE MORE TIME !!!!!  The question was, Why can't the OLD COOTS stay on topic? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

Never mind, I answered it myself.  This thread is now useless if you can't recognize a question.  Moderators, shut it down. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #94 on: March 25, 2016, 08:44:35 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Lookn4acrying towel...when son! I say when son? are ya gonna learn you can't compete with the Old Coots Club!! ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) You can't handle the truth!! We have answered your question several times!! I guess it just can't sink in... :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #95 on: March 26, 2016, 12:45:16 AM »
 :) 1st and foremost L$F would you please put the lamp shade back on  ::) Your brilliance is blinding  :P Now let's try this from a more simplistic approach 4U. Let us say we have the hypothetical position of me setting a trap for FISHER and failing  :o (I know absurd but it's hypothetical)  ;D and you setting 100 traps for a FISHER and failing ::) I have hypothetically shared a similar event and therefore can feel some empathy with your feelings  :) Just like the prior example where I have been overworked,penniless,scope less,etc. and I wasn't feeling it  >:( mainly because I didn't stand around stamping my feet like a little girl who is not getting her own way  >:( Then of course we have reality where you set 100 traps and go FISHER LESS and since I can't relate to this COMPLETE FAILURE  :P LOSER  :P I can feel sympathy for you  ::) as you try to cover us in a smoke screen of BS hoping we will forget  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\...............not going to happen soon......... 8) PS: Trying to use a 100watt lamp in a 60 watt socket is dangerous and prone to overheating  ;).

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #96 on: March 26, 2016, 10:58:39 AM »
Jasper1
I see the back surgery went well and you're back on your feet  and thinking clearly again.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #97 on: March 26, 2016, 12:40:46 PM »
 :o :o :o Ernie...you said thinking & clearly in the same sentence describing jaspr1  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? are you sure about that?  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ sounds kinda fuzzy to me  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #98 on: March 28, 2016, 07:55:53 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D We dazzled them with brilliance, baffled them with BS, and now they are afraid to ask!! :P :P :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #99 on: March 30, 2016, 07:46:51 AM »
 :) I believe you might be right  ;D we took out "cap-gun" right off and it took the fight right out of the rest of them... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::).......................... 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #100 on: March 30, 2016, 01:26:14 PM »
Nahh, Just extremely busy unlike you two turds. ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2016, 07:30:38 AM »
If a man makes a statement and there is no woman around to hear it, is he still wrong?

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2016, 08:05:09 AM »
 :) L4F  :) There is an old Buddhist saying…”No matter how much you wash a turd, it will not come clean.”

This saying means that some people are beyond saving. They are turds...  :-\ :-\ :-\

Is this your question? Do you believe we are beyond saving "LookN2BaGrasshopper"?    I wondered where you've been ::) I see you were off to Angkor Wat to meditate  :o :o :o The Goose and I have already seen the "light"  ;) and don't need saved  ;D ;D ;D.... ;)

Your 2nd question guessing what you've been extremely busy at? That's easy  ;D

mon·key busi·ness1
/ˈməNGkē ˌbiznis/ 
noun
mischievous or deceitful behavior.
synonyms:   mischief, misbehavior, mischievousness, devilry, devilment; ....................Your Welcome.... 8)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2016, 08:37:04 AM »
Hern    >:(  STOP!  >:(  is he still wrong?  :P NO! and double NO! you are attending one to many brunches with the Ladies and they are warping your power of reason  ::) ::)...........so whatever your thinking your RIGHT.need a new firearm..Right.........more traps..RIGHT....new ATV...Right and so on and so forth  ;D As soon as I am cleared to drive "Goose" and I will be up to take you to breakfast ( Black Coffee,Oatmeal and Beans w/meat) and provide an inspirational message... ;D..We might also bring BW if we can find him  ??? he can perform a "Wormism" not as intense as an exorcism but will get the worm out and clear your head..... :P :P :P :P :P..................... 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2016, 08:18:23 AM »
JuiceHead1, you obviously do not watch Myth Busters because they have proven that you can polish a turd. ;D ;D

And what's with not inviting me to the first annual Take Hern Out to "Brekie" Day?  He likes me way better than you old coots!!  He told me so. ::) ::) ::) ::)  However, we don't mind taking your money even if it means we have to hang out with you for an hour. :o :o :o