Author Topic: Ask Goose & Jaspr...  (Read 77031 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Ask Goose & Jaspr...
« Reply #75 on: March 23, 2016, 07:23:08 AM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Hump! This is a sorry bunch of lurkers  ::) ::) ::) ::) lookie no see  8) 8) 8) 8) I'm guessin they forgot to connect their keyboard  ??? ??? ??? ??? or forgot what to do with it  :P :P :P :P :P :P I hafta agree with jaspr1.. Crazy Weather has taken on a life of it's own...headed to break 61,000 views  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 07:25:38 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #76 on: March 23, 2016, 08:10:13 AM »
OK, just to keep PA Gruesome from crying. :'( :'( :'( :'(  Why do "Old Coots" still plug keyboards in when they can go wireless? :o :o :o :o

PS:  There is a big world outside with some really cool stuff in it.  Walk outside the doctors office once in a while!! ;D ;D ;D
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #77 on: March 23, 2016, 08:29:31 AM »
Goosebumps  61000 views?
59000 views alone training lookn4fisher
1800 on weather forecast
100 goosebumps sighting in Rifle.
2 get well for Jasper1
The rest were facts from Hern.
Most of my facts posted in wrong spot.

« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 08:31:40 AM by Buckwheat »
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #78 on: March 23, 2016, 02:07:45 PM »
Most of my facts posted in wrong spot.
Admitting you were wrong is the first step to recovery! ::) ::) ::)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #79 on: March 23, 2016, 02:42:32 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Lookn4aninsult is still tryin to make a name for himself  ::) ::) ::) ::)

He says "Why do "Old Coots" still plug keyboards in when they can go wireless?" Well if we old coots had your money we would even have someone type for us  :o :o :o :o are you Lookn4ajob?? Oh that's right your Lookn4groundgriz now  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Fishers are out of season  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #80 on: March 23, 2016, 03:04:25 PM »
Lookn4forgiveness
See I can admit my falts, I just rely on my strengths.
As soon as I can remember all of my strengths I will share them with you. I do know running jogging push-ups and lifting things heavy is none of them.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #81 on: March 24, 2016, 08:13:43 AM »
Naaaahhhh.  I'm not a ground griz guy unless they venture into my garden.  Then I sick my son on them. ;D ;D ;D

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #82 on: March 24, 2016, 08:26:12 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) Lookn2pawnoff...yea the boy can handle the tough stuff for ya...and what's up with this that you are only online when you are at work?? ??? ??? ??? ??? Oh you don't have permission to use the pootter at home  :o :o :o :o I understand  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 08:27:30 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #83 on: March 24, 2016, 10:53:17 AM »
Believe me when I tell you! >:( >:( I need no permission to do anything in my home.  I run that joint. ;) ;) ;) ;)
I'm so broke paying my daddy's medical bills and paying into the old coot club social security fund that I do not have a working computer at home. Besides, I gave my last working computer Bucktooth so he could use spell check when he types.  I think I was duped!!!:o :o :o

That's my story and I am sticking to it.

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #84 on: March 24, 2016, 11:51:08 AM »
 ::) ::) ::) ::)    "LookN4aLaugh" says: " I run that joint. ;) ;) ;) ;)"  ......OMG....if I tear any stitches laughing   :(  I am sending my CEO over to see you.... :o If you took care of your stuff your computer would be working  ::) You don't have any money  :P and no scope for your free gun  :o I guess we should feel a little empathy for you but "NO"  ;) not feeling it... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\  Goose says:"yea the boy can handle the tough stuff for ya..." I think if I was Jake I would put myself up for adoption  :o :o just sayin... ;D ;D ;D.............. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #85 on: March 24, 2016, 12:54:59 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) Weees can fetch young Jake up good and proper!! ;D ;D ;D ;D He might even learn something from us... ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Hey, Lookn4agarden, do you have yours tilled yet... ??? ??? ??? ??? Mine is  8) 8) 8) or does Jake hafta do that too?? :P :P :P :P :P don't even say you don't have time because of work... :( :( :( :( :( we know that's wrong!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 01:00:29 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #86 on: March 24, 2016, 02:22:48 PM »
Lookn4break
It is so freaking nice out today. Lookn4adayoff to bad for you.  ;D ;D ;D  I am just going to type on this old computer that I have spell check turned of on. Then go out on the deck and nap on the swing.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #87 on: March 24, 2016, 03:19:52 PM »
Well it's not Jake it's my other son Nick.  He is the real killer in the family.

Joker1, You don't feel empathy, you show empathy.  You feel sympathy! ;D ;D  I thought it was bad enough that I have to teach BuckyBrewster how to spell, now I have to teach you grammer. :o :o

PAGoober, talk about broke?  I don't even have a tiller.  Since you and BuckRodgers are out working on your tan lines, how about heading over to my house and till my garden? ;) ;) ;) All the groundhogs you can shoot at for free.  Notice I said shoot at not kill (I know better). ::) ::)

I will tell (not ask) my wife your coming over and to not feed the migrants. :D :D :D :D :D

For the future please stay on topic as I do!!!  For example, Why can't the old coots stay on topic?

This is where you offer up a witty answer after you wake up from your naps.  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 03:22:48 PM by Lookn4Fur »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #88 on: March 24, 2016, 04:33:50 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D And Lookn4anexcuse says.."For the future please stay on topic as I do!!!  For example, Why can't the old coots stay on topic?" ??? ??? ??? ??? and sonny what was your topic?? ??? ??? ??? ??? was it old coots or topic??   :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ or stay boy stay!! iffin that's the one watch out if you get bit!!  :o :o :o :o worse than rabies I am sure  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X speakin of a tiller, mine is from Joe the motorist Friends store...it's a Wizard...older than you!! :P :P :P :P Ya'll see this..."Well it's not Jake it's my other son Nick.  He is the real killer in the family." that says alot as to why the Fishers in Pa are safe when Lookn4fisher hits the woods.. :o :o :o :o :o unless the real young lad is allowed to take the lead...nuttin is seen nor caught!! :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( ya hafta wonder who is trainin who  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 04:47:18 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #89 on: March 24, 2016, 04:48:22 PM »
I was staying on topic by asking a question. :o :o :o :o  Boy, I see I have a lot of work with you fellows. ;) ;) ;)