Author Topic: Weather or not  (Read 209055 times)

Offline dreamcatcher

• PPHA Forum GURU
  • bizubm43@gmail.com
Re: Weather or not
« Reply #30 on: March 08, 2016, 12:40:30 PM »
Blame that on the Govmint and their poison
NRA Endowment Life
Pa Trappers

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #31 on: March 08, 2016, 01:44:53 PM »
 ;) ;) ;) ;) CJ with the price of beef today...if he wasn't branded , :o :o :o :o his hide may have ended up on a stretcher board and I'd have come up with something to tenderize him  :P :P :P :P :P :P Ernie has a problem IDing dandelions....they be just lawn posies... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D It was 50° on top of the mountain this morning and 37° in the bottom land.. :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 02:06:40 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #32 on: March 08, 2016, 05:58:21 PM »
77 degrees at 4:10 pm today. I think I'll open the pool.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2016, 12:07:30 AM »
It has been so hot and dry out here you can't even sit your brew down without something wanting to drink it.  We have three species of quail out Scaled, Gambels & Mearns, these are scaled or scalies is the local name.

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2016, 12:11:20 AM »
From what I am seeing out west water my become a real problem real quick this summer.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:12:04 AM by Buckwheat »

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2016, 07:10:03 AM »
 :-[ CJ no offense intended  :-[ I will defer to your idea and forever more call it a "JIM"... ;) if I hear them mention "John" I will text you as a warning they might be headed your way  :o  I wouldn't get to worried though  ;D they have to pass a "Maple Donuts" on the way and could easily blow their ticket money  :( :(  BW  :) that's all the info you need  ::)  "Eat Fast and Run"........ ;D.......those two have no idea what they are talking about  :P :P I can guarantee one thing  ;)  it was "Complaining" of some sort  >:( ................ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2016, 07:17:38 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) CJ the problem with them not wanting what was in your mug....is it didn't have any bourbon in it....they got use to that and now you don't partake...that's why those birds aren't drinking... :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2016, 11:12:54 AM »
No offense taken jaspr, as a matter of fact when meeting someone for the first time I always say, "John, easy name to remember, every house has one."

Goose, it's been so long since I have had a drink of Makers Mark I have almost forgotten what it taste like.  When I was first diagnosed with this nerve problem I was told by the neurologist no alcohol.  Got a second opinion and was told no more than one beer a day.  Now I'm looking for a new doctor who will say "no more than one shot of bourbon and a two beer chaser.

Ernie, the water situation gets worse every year.  We here in Cochise County are entering our sixth years of drought like conditions.  Many ranchers are closing up shop, expect beef prices to go even higher.

Another day in the high 70's.   
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2016, 12:12:52 PM »
 >:( >:( >:( >:( Well, we not be in the desert but it's 74° at 1210.. :P :P :P :P was doing some yard work but it's getting way to warm...and that temp is in the shade.. :P :P :P :P :P :P
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 12:13:18 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #39 on: March 09, 2016, 01:41:40 PM »
 :) :) 70 and perfect TRD washing weather  ;D have to get that mud off    more like a mud frosting but still un acceptable  :P.................. 8)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #40 on: March 09, 2016, 03:12:58 PM »
I know you are an Old Coot, heck you are the Oldest Coot I know but in no way is there any mud on that show piece.   ;D ;D ;D  That is PERRY COUNTY GOLD right there. :o :o :o

Sure is a nice day.  wish I was washing my truck instead of bustin my A$$.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #41 on: March 09, 2016, 03:41:54 PM »
81 degrees here at 3:30 PM
That's a real ditry truck!

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #42 on: March 09, 2016, 06:22:31 PM »
Speaking of washing a pickup...
Monday, I took the Ford Ranger to the dealer to repair an air bag recall.
He ask if I wanted a FREE car wash....
Heck yea, I said, get the under carriage too. Last I washed it was in September. It's been on many dirt roads and muddy farm lanes since then.

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #43 on: March 09, 2016, 06:52:34 PM »
 :) Sure is a nice day.  wish I was washing my truck instead of bustin my A$$., sitting here raggin on an OLD COOT!.....I finished the sentence for you  ;) L$F....... ;D .......You don't have to thank me  ::) I know how taxing it must be for you,  trying to type with 2 fingers and be clever like the "OLD" timers....C+ for effort...... 8) OH and nice try but you will never learn the source of that mud...JASPR Team Super Secret Spot......Maybe Perry Co. maybe NOT!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2016, 06:55:33 PM by jaspr1 »

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #44 on: March 09, 2016, 07:08:58 PM »
7PM and still 68°  ::) ::) ::) ::) yea I worked in the yard today but didn't work my butt off  ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? that's cause mine ain't that big!!  :o :o :o :o :o :o :o and considering you sit on yours all day  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ I'm guess'n it's spreading out cause they had to git you a bigger chair... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member