Author Topic: Weather or not  (Read 209097 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Weather or not
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2016, 08:12:03 AM »
 ;D ;D   BW "I SEEN YOUR FLAGS"  ;D ;D Your going to need that "Zombie" ammo to get them back.  :o  Just go to the weather station in C-burg their marching today  ;D ;D  A Goose just beat it out of there before he got his goose cooked  :P :P :P Tomorrow it is supposed to hit 65  ;D ;D ;D and the JASPR1 team will be on the road to harvest a coyote  ;D ;D ;D Finally warmed up so the reptiles can move a little, as in Crocodiles...lol...if I can just keep you know who, from ROOCH'n around we should have a PIC for Wed. morning weather check  ::) ::).... 8)

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2016, 10:45:01 AM »
I was going to post some pictures of the all the flowers on my tomato plants and the blossoms on my apple, peach and nectarine tree not to mention all the bunches of radish, lettuce and onions I have already picked.  Decided I was in enough trouble here as an agitator so passed on the pictures.  High today predicated in the high 70's to low 80's.  Ya'll have a nice day.     
“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #17 on: March 07, 2016, 12:09:53 PM »
 :( :( :( Here we go; first it was goat cheese between two old goats, now it's veggies a plenty...my question is; what meat are we consuming with  the rest of these goodies?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Ya got all the trimmings...now where's the beef??  :P :P :P :P :P 58° and gorgeous!! Saw a coyote on the way to brekie this mornin  ::) ::) ::) ::) things you see when you don't have a gun along... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2016, 01:29:25 PM »
 :) Hey Goose do you think there's enough room in that cart your going to pull me in, for my lounger with cup holder?  ::) Since it's going to be pleasant tomorrow  ;D you can pull with both hands  ;D not like your going to have to hold a Parasol over me to keep the dampness off  :o ............... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2016, 01:43:28 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Twas gonna pull it/you behind the TRD as I go muddin  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) Yea, your gonna need a bath then too so I'll run you through the crick too... ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Then air dry you on the hard road at about 45mph, I don't want your hat to blow off... :P :P :P :P :P :P   63°
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2016, 02:08:48 PM »
:( :( :( Here we go; first it was goat cheese between two old goats, now it's veggies a plenty...my question is; what meat are we consuming with  the rest of these goodies?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Ya got all the trimmings...now where's the beef??  :P :P :P :P :P 58° and gorgeous!! Saw a coyote on the way to brekie this mornin  ::) ::) ::) ::) things you see when you don't have a gun along... :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Will he do?  Ya never know what you're going to call in out here.

“Fate whispers to the warrior, ‘You cannot withstand the storm.’ And the warrior whispers back, ‘I am the storm’.’”

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2016, 02:45:27 PM »
Beautiful picture CJ. He looks delicious!
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2016, 03:31:21 PM »
CoyoteJohn
That picture you posted with the flowering plant in it, sure don't look like a tomato plant to me.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2016, 04:38:37 PM »
BW what do you think you know about maiders?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Your answer would be that most are red....what color are your worm flags?? red,orange or yeller..?? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? Do you think they are maiders also?? :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ Mercy!! :( :( :( CJ can we roll him around a little to tenderize him?? ;) ;) ;) Iffin that's din-din I got to get a bigger salt and pepper shaker 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2016, 09:29:50 PM »
CoyoteJohn
That picture you posted with the flowering plant in it, sure don't look like a tomato plant to me.

BW...  them's meskin maters...

listen youngin, sit back, be quiet, and learn sumpin... we got this all under control...

if you was on top of your game, you'd be showin a pic of the coyote you shot on the way to brekie... you have the nerve to go spouting off like this and then tell us you don't keep a truck gun... son, you just aint been brought up right... and before you start spouting off, be assured if I'm in the truck, there's a rifle in there... you may not see it, but rest easy it's there...    8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 09:31:38 PM by Dale »
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 10:12:18 PM »
O-boy here we go. Dale with messkin maters, and Goosebumps with maiders?

How can anybody follow this post other them Jasper1.

Now I don't know what a tomato plant looks like or what my flags are. I didn't even take my medicine tonight but I might have to soon to follow this post. Could somebody tell me what the correct name of a coyote is?
Jasper 1 help me out on this.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 10:14:49 PM by Buckwheat »

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2016, 05:27:14 AM »
 :) Certainly BW  ::) anything for a friend  ;) !st you have to understand what type of "Animals" your dealing with to understand their interactions  ??? ??? I recently had "Breki" with these two  ::) ::) One was a Marine the other was a Sailor   :P  That gives you a heads up on their IQ's and mentalities  :-[ :-[ From the beginning...I pull into the "Right side" of the parking lot.  ;D These two are waiting around the building on the "Wrong side" of the lot.  :(  Before we go in they stand on the top step and see who can "P" farther out into the lot  :o That's how they determine who gets to sit where..... :-[ :-[.....Then while I was trying to consume my little bowl of oatmeal, they were applying Napalm to whatever mess they were consuming at a high rate of speed  :o Waving their utensils like weapons  ::) and even though I went to The defense language school for "GobblyGook"  :P I never could quite figure what they were talking about  :o :o  Finally they both said something I barely understood about going to the John, to seeing some guy named John or something like that. :-\ :-\ :-\ It became very quiet suddenly   ::) I blinked and they were gone  :o and the "Check" was lying there......... >:( >:( >:( >:(...........................So I hope this helps if you encounter these to Ruffians...you have to eat faster than them , mumble a lot and then beat it out of there to see some guy "John" before they do............................. 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2016, 05:47:37 AM »
 ;) ;) ;) I'll tell you about going to see a horse the next time  :o :o :o :o :o Ha-Ha-Ha!! 46°...the heat wave is here!!  :P :P :P :P :P :P Cleaned the truck and took the truck gun and cleaned it too...furgot to put it back!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ this heat is gettin to me.. :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 05:48:10 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2016, 10:35:35 AM »
Jasper1
Thanks for shedding light on these two guys. But I still don't know what John thinks a tomato plant looks like and I have no idea what goosebumps and rockfish is talking about. The only thing I learned was eat fast and run.
Can you even imagine what a poor guy learning how to hunt or call critters with these two guys. They would probably come up with some dumb stories about the Million Man crow hunt and the deer that got away dead by floated down the creek story.
Jasper1 thanks for trying to help me out about these two guys but it appears you have the same problems keeping up with these two mumblers.

Tri-X-Stand Rifle

Offline coyotejohn

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2016, 11:15:59 AM »
Ernie, you obviously did not learn a damn thing when you came for a visit.  If you can't tell the difference from a tomato and watermelon producing plant you need to go back to school and learn. 

Goose, you can roll that old guy as much as you want but I can guarantee you he ain't going to be tender.  Some of these old range bulls can get down right nasty.  I had one come running in to my call shaking his head and bellowing like crazy, thought I was going to have to shoot him.  He stopped about twenty yards away then calmly turned and walked away - as did I just not calmly.

Jasper, we don't call it a John out here.  I call it a Jim, that way I can say I go to the Jim every morning.

Almost forgot - we are in a cold snap, only going up to the low 70's today.  No snow in sight.

I forgot about the Million Man Crow hunt, that was Dales fiasco if I remember correctly 
« Last Edit: March 08, 2016, 11:17:43 AM by coyotejohn »