Author Topic: Foxpro  (Read 2257 times)

Offline nepahunter17

• Junior Forum Member
Foxpro
« on: February 08, 2016, 09:58:30 AM »
Does anyone use the FoxPro fusion.and have you used the hellfire.what one you like better.I have the hellfire now works pretty good but am thinking about upgrading to fusion.any thoughts thanks
Due to price increase in ammo,,,,,,,,,,,,,there will be no warning shots

Offline Hern

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Foxpro
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2016, 02:43:57 PM »
Have no experience with Hellfire.
Am new to the FoxPro users.

I have a Fusion. New last year, but didn't use it. I've only used it the past few days.
I like the sound quality, easy to use key pad, large screen and just plain having remote control.
I have the attached Fox Jack decoy and like that as well. So far so good.
I did tie a cord to end handle slots so I could hang it from limb when needed.
Am ole school e-call with no remote and wired speaker. So thishere Fusion is the cats azz for me. It has many features I still have to read about and learn to use. But very easy to get started and go calling. I just played around with it out back and learned how to use the basic calls. The caller can do more, but I'll have to learn more about it.
When I was finished calling a location yesterday morning, I hit the 'Crow Riot Call' and in they came. I dropped one and that was enough playing around with Coyote loads...lol.

I used my friends Western Rivers (I think) e-caller many times. Very similar in size & remote control to the Fusion. But poorer sound than Fusion. I liked friends size & remote. I wanted to buy Pennsylvania and FoxPro is less that an hour from me. I knew John and boys a long time so there was no other choice.
Last year, Mike and I talked. I told him my Johnny Steward e-call died and I wanted to update. He said to come over and ask for him, to come such & such day because he would be there. I did just that.
Mike welcomed my son and I back to his office and we BS and watched his recent Montana Elk kill on video, then said hello to Steve and their Dad, John. I told John I recall being in his basement 30 years ago when he was building calls.
After 2 hours of BS-ing & coffee I told Mike my needs in an e-caller. I did NOT want any exotic or African animal sounds. I wanted North American sounds, mainly Pennsylvania sounds. I wanted a remote control caller, I wanted to be able to read the screen, I wanted good sound quality. Mike suggested the Fusion. He would know, so I went with his recommendation. Mike then had a technician program my Fusion. I feel I made a good choice.

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Foxpro
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2016, 03:38:47 PM »
When it comes to customer service,  I have never experienced any company with better customer service than foxpro.   I was hunting in Georgia a few years ago.  My call went out on me.  No sound at all coming from the call.  Long story short.....  Foxpro over nighted me a brand new call for FREE!  They told me to send my old one back when my trip was over.   How can you beat that for customer service!
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!