Author Topic: 'BREAKFAST' YANKEE DOODLE DINER--JANUARY 23,2016____8am  (Read 24121 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
'BREAKFAST' YANKEE DOODLE DINER--JANUARY 23,2016____8am
« on: January 10, 2016, 06:01:31 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D  ALL WELCOME--- BRING A FRIEND !!!  ;D ;D ;D Apparently this post, also listed as "GFish at Breki", has gone unnoticed by many.........a bunch getting together to discuss all kinds of outdoor stuff..come out if you can make it...Yankee Doodle Diner, North front Street, Wormleysburg, Pa. 8AM....after the "Pack" insults end  :P some good stuff actually comes out... :o :o............... 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: 'BREAKFAST' YANKEE DOODLE DINER--JANUARY 23,2016____8am
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2016, 08:36:01 AM »
 :( :( :( :( OK....I'll be a good boy!! :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 12:08:46 PM »
Who schedules a group breakfast in the middle of bobcat season? >:( >:( >:(

OOOPS, sorry again.  That would be the non hunting over 50, I mean 60, I mean 70, ahhh what the heck, all the old COOTS :-* :-* :-* :-*.

Seeing how I am 49, I escaped all blame. ::) ::)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2016, 12:52:46 PM »
 :o :o :o :o :o :o No you didn't!! :o :o :o :o :o :o This will be Fisher story 2 only titled; How to not get a Bobcat or  The Bobcat out Foxed me !!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 12:54:31 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2016, 12:57:36 PM »
Well Lookn4something this time I have to agree with you on who set the date. The person that set that date you would think is out of state and only fishes.I'm old but I'm not senile enough to be included in that group I keep my meds under control. I won't know until that day if I can make it if I don't have a bobcat.
As for you getting that truck that has no blood in it,  I hope it's an automatic so you can get to use it,
Kind of sad that Hern went to Woman's World. I guess being out there in the sticks long enough he will do any thing for a womans soft skin after living with porcupines in eating snapping turtles.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 12:58:42 PM by Buckwheat »
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2016, 02:02:33 PM »
Now that's funny right there! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Be careful agreeing with me BuckSkin.  The tribe is getting restless and are circling the diner. ::) ::) ::)
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2016, 04:06:47 PM »
  >:( >:( Goose  >:( >:( This is a brand new year  ;D ;D "Lookn2giterdoneearly"  :P :P gets the humiliation out of the way early  ;) ;) I told my Kitty Lily that "Lookn4anything" was looking to shoot a "cat", she yawned and rolled over  ;D ;D I think she e-mailed a "Fisher" in Cameroon and they both had a good laugh  :o :o :o.........well crap  >:( >:( I can strike 2 as "NO SHOWS" ..."Catless"  ::) ::) I guess they don't know what the cats are #@^&$%+)(&* saying or they would just go get one the 1st day and make breakfast to boot  ::) ::) they could go together and put all that HOT air to good use and get a double ;D ;D You would just think  ::) that with all this new stuff   :o  .17 Hornet,Carnivore lights we  would get some positive result  :( :( I guess I am getting OLD  :P I just don't understand  :o :o...........................   8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 04:19:40 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D jaspr1 slow down there.. ??? ??? ??? ??? that youngin is getting you worked up into a tizzy :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ He hasta learn to use the new toys afore he can do anything with them  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ Did anybody show him where the on/off switch was on the light  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X my point exactly..... :o :o :o :o :o :o did someone show him how to count to 17??  ::) ::) ::) ::)....well there you go, all critters are safe  8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 04:20:26 PM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2016, 05:06:03 PM »
I don't even have a scope on the .17 yet.  Still Lookn4AScope!!!  ;D ;D ;D And the old coots aren't helping.  Howsabout selling me one from the many guns you own GooselessInChambersburg? ::) ::) ::)  It's not like your using them.  We all know LilGooseFeathers is busy fighting fires and doing a real mans job!

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2016, 05:23:24 PM »
Yahoo, Thank God I found a use for my worm flags.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2016, 06:54:22 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D Lookin4ascope do you really think you could afford one of my elite scopes?? Really?? ::) ::) ::) ::) you can only afford a coke bottle with a spider web in it!! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

uncle buck

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2016, 11:40:28 PM »
I have yet another person that might attend if he's not on travel. He is a friend of Rockfish.  Could turn out that the "Gathering!" Could turn out to be like that old TV show: "This Is Your Life:" "Rockfish. Dale do you recognize the voice behind the curtain? Pause!!!!!!It's your first grade teacher Miss Crotchrot!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 11:41:59 PM by uncle buck »

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2016, 03:50:18 AM »
who you talking about UB?...

Ernie I just threw it up in the air cause I'm gonna be up there for my birthday on the 22nd... don't matter to me one way or the other...

when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2016, 06:17:26 AM »
 "CatlessnConestoga"  ;) ;)  I am happy to hear you found a use for all those "Orange Flags"  ;D ;D Puzzling that you needed to mark the path from bedroom to potty though ::) ::) Having memory issues??  ??? ???  I guess they show up well under the beam of your "Carnivore Headlamp"  :o :o so you don't disturb "Momma" at night..... :P :P :P :P :P........."Those old cells still clicking,like a fine Swiss watch"  ++++++++ thing about BW..... 8)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2016, 06:32:25 AM »
 ;D ;D "Lookn4aScope"  ;D ;D has apparently found out the hard way   :( :( that a "Cold Shoulder" gets you Zip "0"  ;) ;) Quite amusing actually  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D.    Us "Old Coots" would have got the complete rig from our "Honeys"  ;) Rifle ,scope,sling,scabbard and ammo  :) :) And "Warmed up"  ;) ;) ;) Refining the technique to fine tune the "Honey" takes time  ::) But Hey! what am I saying "Youngin" knows everything  :P :P We know "nuttin".... :( :(....... 8)