Author Topic: Electronic Callers Same Ole Same Ole is not always good for the GIFTED!!!  (Read 1676 times)

uncle buck

Coyotes are kind of like a gifted child...A gifted child is one that can learn about 12 language and people like me can't even speak English.. Or they can master  about every musical instruments they lay their hands on..   Coyotes are way smarter then let say a Lab.. Labs are one of the smartest dogs.

So here you go you got a gifted animal.. He got things up in that brain that no domestic dog could ever have. of course I have seen a few gifted dogs in my life too...

Pennsylvania...every one of us predator callers from Pa have electronics that are mfg in our state... Now I stress this is good to have .. they are great calling machines. They with certain sounds will call in gray fox, red fox, coon, bobcat, however the gifted animals get to hear these the most and they get use to all the pitch and highs and lows and tempo etc..

In addition to your electronics callers made in your area.. Try to buy a few of the other ones too.. Let me take the $39.00 Johnny Stewart Attractors.  They are great to hang in a tree and use for calling.. however remember if a lot of people start to use these too ole willey gets use to the same tempo etc etc etc.

I have a lot of predator callers... JS, Lohman Kirks, Primos, boom boxes, add on for JS CD and cassettes, etc. Right now I'm enjoying using the Alpha Doggs but I also have the Primos Power Doggs.. Now if you want to call in coyotes with electronics your going to need to have a FoxPro, Alpha Dogg, Power Dogg, and any other that you can actually yank their chain with... BUT remember when you and others are all using the same caller over and over and over the Gifted Pa Eastern Coyotes know... They just know!!!!

Actually you new callers take it upon yourself to learn how to use an open reed mouth call that will talk the talk for coyote hunting..

Sometimes when your with an experience caller just ask them can you show me what some of the coyote vocals and tempo are for talking the talk...Interrogation Howl, KIYI, Female Invitational Howl,    Coyote Challenge, Coyote Puppy Distress.  Using these few sounds you can call the gifted coyotes in. However never get rid of your older electronics so you can switch off now and then.. I still have my Preymaster both  the wired and the one with the remote. I still don't know why JS never came out with a KIYI on one of their calling machines or CD, or Cassettes..
« Last Edit: March 21, 2015, 09:38:08 PM by uncle buck »