Author Topic: different lights  (Read 6768 times)

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: different lights
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2015, 10:37:17 PM »
     You won't regret that choice !!!   Many members here use that light for good reason !!!
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: different lights
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2015, 10:10:58 AM »
The Carnivore is the best light out there in my opinion.  I have hunted with the Laser Genetics lights in green.  Although I did not kill any coyotes with it, I hunted with a person who has.  It is harder to hunt predators with a green light but it can be done.  They don't always disapear when you hit them with the light as others are saying.  Most of the time it's how you are using the light that spooks them.

Any bright light will act as a shield.  Don't beleive me then have someone shine different color lights of equal brightness in your eyes at say 30 yards at night while they are standing behind it.  Yes, a wide red light is still the best choice however.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!