Author Topic: coyote light  (Read 2790 times)

Offline chiefz28

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
coyote light
« on: February 16, 2015, 08:45:06 PM »
Who all is using the coyote light.  And what do you think of it.If you bought it to replace lights you already had what light did you replace. how does it compare?

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: coyote light
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2015, 12:47:21 PM »
Chief I am using  coyote light. Before that I used the kill lights. I had 100 on my head scanning and the 250 on the gun. I like coyote light I use one light for scanning and shooting.

Offline chiefz28

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2015, 01:03:49 PM »
I currently have the 250 kill light bought several years back. It's mounted to my rifle, I like it but sometimes it just seems like it's lacking. I did decide to purchase the coyote light last night, hoping it's here in time for the start of misquote creek.I've been tempted to buy it for over year now,I should have bought it Saturday when I was at the sports show.  Then it would be in my hands now. So are you happy with the coyote light ? would you say it's  an upgrade from the kill lights.

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 04:37:00 PM »
Yea it is a upgrade for sure. This is how I use my light.

How you planning on using your light?

Offline chiefz28

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2015, 06:19:29 PM »
I'll be replacing the kill light on my gun with the coyote light. Then either continue using my headlamp for scanning or use one of my kill light as a hand held scanning light. I currently have 2 kill lights one mounted on shot gun and other on rifle