Author Topic: Scents at setup  (Read 5424 times)

uncle buck

Re: Scents at setup
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2015, 04:18:56 PM »
PA Goose LOL  LOL  I'm still ok yet... I don't need any Ginseng nor the med that begins with a V.  LOL
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 04:21:43 PM by uncle buck »

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2015, 06:43:29 AM »
 ;D Somehow, I just knew it  :(  You old codgers are just tough to get anything out of  >:( So I guess we will have to do it the hard way  :o Lure you to an undisclosed location and threaten to set your butt on a conibear  :o You will be singing  like a Canary  ::) or you won't be on here bragging about your non-use of Geritol and V products  :P if you get my drift  ;).......... 8) PS: I spoke to my wife about your comment...she is now retired but has connections...said it is not a secret... your name is on a special list of people who are known to be ornery and won't share secrets...so your important mail is in the loop mail category. This means it goes from one machine to another and never comes out. ;D.....and she will see that they put 2x next to your name until you divulge the "Secret" and you will now get double junk mail till then... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

uncle buck

« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2015, 09:32:25 PM »
Jasper that is some funny stuff! You need to stop freezing in the outdoors on that ice and become a writer for some commedian that takes credit for being funny!