Author Topic: Hey what's wrong with Ya'll???  (Read 3890 times)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Hey what's wrong with Ya'll???
« on: July 13, 2014, 04:32:50 PM »
I feel like this site is a clam bake  :o :o :o :o Everyone has clammed up for the summer :-X :-X :-X :-X Ya'll afraid to show you typing skills  ??? ??? ??? ??? I know there are a lot of folks attending different activities, please share your experiences  :) :) :) Yea I took a trip down the cellar steps and am now laid up, but I think I'm the only one in that category..... :P :P :P :P I see a bunch of lurkers on here from time to time but nobody has anything to say or share  :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ What's up with that  ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Hey what's wrong with Ya'll???
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2014, 04:40:43 PM »
Been busy working n fishin. Did get out ground grizz whackin yesterday. Nailed three in 15 mins then called it a day. Mid day hoggin sux compared to wadin/fishin.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2014, 06:09:29 PM »
Changed positions at work and it has been kicking my butt daily. Got married a few weeks ago. Glad that process  has passed with all the planning or should I say having to listen to ten different scenarios on every part of the day. Things went off without a hitch and now it's just getting used to the boat anchor on my left hand, hope I don't go overboard on the river this summer, they may never find me! Lol!
We set a goal of 50 whistle pigs to help keep our shooting on point and I'm pleased to say the farmers were over run with hogs and we are pushing 60 dead at this point and have firmly secured some awesome fox calling spots in the process.
Hope your healing up quick goose!
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

Offline Deadeye

• PPHA Members
  • Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2014, 08:38:12 PM »
Bowman, congrat's on getting hitched. wish you and your wife a long and happy marriage.

goose, heal quickly so you can get back to hunting again this fall........get well soon.
Ron
Lancaster Co.

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2014, 09:31:57 PM »
Thank you Deadeye!
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2014, 10:57:23 AM »
Not sure if its Congratulations or Condulances for you Bowman.....LOL
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2014, 12:19:01 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D He just doesn't know how heavy that anchor will be  ??? ??? ??? ??? mine is 28 years heavy!!! :P :P :P
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 02:07:56 PM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Goose took the liberty of forwarding your last post, to your anchor  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D  Hey what are friends for  ::) ::) ::) and besides you already have a broke knee  :( :( :( so a Broke neck won't hurt you that much..more.. :P :P :P :P :P :P............. 8)
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 02:09:25 PM by jaspr1 »

Offline longhair

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 02:11:07 PM »
Hmmmm..... sounds like someone is tired of follow'n the doctors orders. ::) ::) ::) All that butt time get'n to ya?? ??? ??? ??? ??? Get the kids to strap the recliner to the trailer and take you for a spin with the quad. :P :P :P Don't forget to leave room for the cooler....you ain't drive'n. :o :o 8) 8) 8) Hang in there buddy !!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D
Whatado !!!!
District 6
"When the queen is happy, There's peace in the kingdom."

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 11:19:04 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Dang with friends like ya'll... :P :P :P :P what more could a guy ask for ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member