Author Topic: Killing the Goose  (Read 2822 times)

Offline jaspr1

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Killing the Goose
« on: July 08, 2014, 04:22:23 AM »
 ;D Hey I don't mean "Twinkle toes Whitmore"  ;D I'm talking about those of us buying equipment to actively pursue our sport.... ::) I was pricing arrows and bolts, wow, they must be making them out of carbon gold! :o I know they have the "Buff Tuff" something or other  ??? but man they are going to price themselves right out of it... :P :P $10.00 average for each, that's ridiculous, and the broadheads are equally bad.. :'( :'(.....I might have to go back to shooting a recurve and sticks from the woods with stone points....lol............and does anybody have a clue when this crap with .22 ammo is going to be over  >:( Oh wait I know!! ;) The Chinese while driving around running gas prices up are shooting .22's out the windows and taking all the ammo... ::) :P ::) :P ::) :P............ 8)

Offline Pa Goosehntr

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Killing the Goose
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2014, 10:26:43 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D Hey U rich American retired person  ??? ??? ??? Just because you have every gaget know to the feeshin community  ??? ??? ??? and got it cheap I might add  :-\ :-\ :-\ welcome to the dry land sports price gouge  :o :o :o I read in Guns and Ammo that the 22 situation is mainly due to hoarders....the manufacturers are still producing the max.....there is also the conversion kits where your 45 can be converted to shoot 22s which are cheaper than the cannon shells that weren't available 5 years ago  :( :( :( Bottom line is they are making the sports we all love more expensive each year. Like I said in an earlier post...I spent $105.00 on my Pa licenses this year  :'( :'( :'( I guess I am olde as I remember when everything was well under $20.00  :P :P :P
« Last Edit: July 08, 2014, 10:28:43 AM by Pa Goosehntr »
I Speak Fowl Language!!
SRWA Life Member
NRA Endowment Member
NAHC Life member
PPHA Member
PTA Member