Author Topic: Primos trigger stick  (Read 2242 times)

Offline skookhunter

• Junior Forum Member
Primos trigger stick
« on: March 20, 2014, 10:21:18 PM »
Lookin at purchasing a trigger stick. Want to hear some pros and cons. I'm in the air about a bipod or tripod. She'd some light onto my situation please.

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Primos trigger stick
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2014, 11:04:23 PM »
     I own both.  Be careful as to what size you select if you get one.  If you shoot sitting, then you need the smaller size and like wise if you stand.  If you purchase the tripod, you can actually use it as a bi pod simply by putting  2 of the lets together.

They are very convient and quick adjusting.  I do like mine....until I bought a shooting field rest.  Now I leave the trigger stick at home.  A field shooting rest is definitely much more steady when shooting.  Before buying a trigger stick,  look into field tri pods.  JMO
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Bowman66

• Global Moderator
  • PPHA Forum GURU
  • Work the bolt and give'em a jolt!
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2014, 12:05:51 AM »
+1 on the field Tri pods they are rock solid. If your positive you want a bi pod system also check out Stoney Point's rapid pivot bi pod. I used one all fur season and had great success. It's more stable than the trigger stick and you can usually find them for less than $50 online. Cheaper than dirt  is where I got mine.
Darin Hosier
Bee's O'Brien Game Call's
Pro Staff

Offline skookhunter

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2014, 10:02:50 AM »
Thanks guys. I'll check em out.