Author Topic: Another Outdoor Show Update  (Read 2392 times)

Offline Bees OBrien

• Seasoned Forum Member
Another Outdoor Show Update
« on: September 14, 2013, 05:14:26 PM »
Within the past two weeks we had some shuffling with the vendors at the show. Some of you may know that Sheri Baity's Crow's Nest Calls will not be at the event, but we are pleased to announce that Coyote Light, Triple Mag, Riglin's Outdoors and DIY Trailcams will be at the show. Also the prize pool has grown to include a COYOTE LIGHT! also a NiteHunt XLR Predator light as well. Also DIY donated a custom trailcam that is pretty sweet. Hope to see everyone there. 9am to 4pm. AND don't forget the falconry seminar at 11am and Kirk's seminar at 2pm. ALSO if anyone is interested one of my prizes is a GraySlayer Predator Pack in Applejack Colorwood. Includes GraySlayer, closed reed cottontail, coaxer & Open reed....also decals, Koozie and the NEW GraySlayer shirt!

Offline TFC2223

• Junior Forum Member
    • http://www.redeyesops.com
Re: Another Outdoor Show Update
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 05:54:58 PM »
Bees,
I don't know of all who has been involved with setting up this event but, from what I can see you/they have done a bang up job with the vendors and the prizes that are going to be there. Hats off to you all.  I am looking forward to coming/speaking at the show.  Nice job!
Kirk McKendree

RED EYES OPS

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 09:20:36 PM »
+1 Bees!!! ;)

Offline my7pointmonster

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
  • Doubled Up
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 12:17:47 PM »
Wish I could be there. Good luck guys. And great job.

Ryan.
District 4