Author Topic: Scopes  (Read 2940 times)

Offline Seeking_Coyotes

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Scopes
« on: June 25, 2013, 11:00:11 PM »
I didn't see a forum for scopes and optics so I hope this is ok to post here.  Just wondering if anyone out there uses a Nightforce scope or a Zeiss Conquest.

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Scopes
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2013, 06:29:07 AM »
     I have Zeiss Conquest Binoculars and really like them.  They are in my opinion better then leupold.  Zeiss is probably one of the top 3 optics manufacturers.  If I could afford it, I would put Zeiss on my guns.
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

uncle buck

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2013, 12:35:41 AM »
Now that I use the E. Wilson Rest and some of the RED LED's...  Your cheaper scopes work just as good as the high dollar ones for night shooting... I use Muller illuminated and nonilluminated, Leupold VX1's, and BSA illumination (on the  22 WMR)..

Offline Seeking_Coyotes

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2013, 07:21:21 AM »
Thanks for the info. guys.  I too have always heard only positive comments about the Mueller scopes.  I recently tried my first Burris scope, a C4 which is their Fullfield E1 scope with a free ballistic turret and was really impressed for the money.  May invest in another at some time.  It is my first Burris and for the money I really like this scope.  Only thing missing is illumination.