Author Topic: New to PPHA  (Read 4058 times)

Offline hipp2412

New to PPHA
« on: February 25, 2013, 05:37:25 AM »
Hello,
I just found you folks and joined right away. You guys are a wealth of information on the subjects that interest me the most PREDATOR HUNTING. I have been hunting fox for about 10 yrs and within the last 3 yrs I got serious about coyotes. I am hooked...
If there are any other law enforcement members that would like to team up some time for a hunt let me know. I am in Cumberland County.  I am always looking for someone to bring along or to tag along with. I cant seem to get enough..lol   24-12

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
Re: New to PPHA
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2013, 07:48:23 AM »
Welcome aboard. You are right there is a wealth of information on these boards. We have a lot of members that are more than willing to share not only information but their time. I'm sure you'll end up hooking up with someone. Unfortunately I'm on the other end north of Pittsburgh.

We are having a month long coyote hunt starting next week. Look under the PPHA Events tab then look for the March Madness Coyote Hunt. Get signed up!!

Once again welcome aboard and I look forward to seeing you on the boards... Rick
« Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 07:49:18 AM by zekedogg »
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2013, 12:45:26 PM »
Welcome.  This web site gets addictive.  I can spend hours on here andnot even realize it.  I'm from York County.  Hit me up and we can do some coyote hunting.  "Have gun will travel". 
Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!

Offline Predator53

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 09:01:24 PM »
Welcome brother....this is awsome site and some the best predator hunters around....
Wicked scanpro Lights ICOTEC Gc500
 Montgromery county,Pa 5C&5D
 District 2 PPHA/NRA Member

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2013, 07:01:04 AM »
Welcome.  There is a lot of competition here in cumberland county.  Maybe we can get together for a hunt next season?
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline sw-nightstalker

• Heading to the woods.
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2013, 07:09:43 PM »
welcome brother.
22-250 Remington 700
Savage 93R 17 HMR
Coyote TLR Kill light
Fox Pro Firestorm
Rich