Author Topic: Release #076-07  (Read 2321 times)

Offline CoyoteJeff

• PPHA Forum GURU
Release #076-07
« on: June 27, 2007, 09:37:26 AM »
BOARD APPROVES ACQUISITION OF MORE THAN 340 ACRES
The Pennsylvania Board of Game Commissioners today approved four options that could increase the State Game Lands system by more than 340 acres.

BOARD APPROVES LAND EXCHANGES INVOLVING SGL 79
The Board of Game Commissioners today approved two land exchanges with Laurel Landfill Corp., formerly Chambers Laurel Landfill Corp., which will result in the addition of 26 acres to State Game Land 79 in Cambria County.  SGL 79 currently contains 10,397 acres.

BOARD APPROVES OIL AND GAS LEASE ON SGL 247
The Board of Game Commissioners approved an oil and gas lease with Kriebel Resources of Clarion for a 452-acre section of State Game Land 247 in North Buffalo Township, Armstrong County.

BOARD APPOVES DEEP-MINING COAL LEASE AMENDMENT ON SGL 264
The Board of Game Commissioners approved an anthracite coal deep- and surface-mining lease amendment with Ladnar Inc. of Hummelstown that will open 15.5 acres to mining in exchange for relinquishing leased rights to surface mine 120 acres on State Game Land 264 in Dauphin and Schuylkill counties that were provided in a lease approved by the commissioners in 2005. The lease includes an additional 8.5 acres surrounding the Williamstown Mine No. 1 deep mine portal and an additional seven acres to be used for haul road and site access.

BOARD TAKES ACTION ON OTHER ITEMS
For more information, please visit the Pennsylvania Game Commission - State Wildlife Management Agency website: http://www.pgc.state.pa.us/pgc/cwp/view.asp?a=11&Q=171930
PPHA District 3