Author Topic: Lehigh Valley Hunting & Fishing Extravaganza  (Read 3243 times)

Offline 220_Woody

• PPHA Forum GURU
Lehigh Valley Hunting & Fishing Extravaganza
« on: June 25, 2007, 12:57:27 PM »
in hopes that all the good people that we handed applications to this past weekend are checking out the site.....this post is for you.

i really enjoyed meeting and talking with each and everyone of you....and i hope that some of you will join up with us. we are always looking for new members to meet and hunt with.

like i mentioned to many of you, we are working on the details of that "Mentor Program" as we speak. this is a great opportunity for anyone(new member or old) to team up with some guys who have done this type of hunting for a good while....learn how different calls work....set-ups....tricks....tips....ect....

only members can participate..so fill out that application and join us for some fun!

we are having our annual Family Picnic very shortly as well, this is a good chance to meet with members as well, talk shop, eat some bbq, maybe come home with some new calls and cool hunting stuff!

thanks for stopping by our booth and talking with Tracker & myelf....and thanks for getting on the internet and checking us out....hope to see you again soon.

~Woody

yeah...kinda grainy...what do ya want for a cell phone...lol.
A critic is a legless man who teaches running.
- Channing Pollock

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 09:31:56 PM »
Woody/Tracker,

Thanks for dedicating your time and efforts to the club!

Looks like you guys had a nice set up. :wink:

bootmud

Offline Tracker

• Senior Forum Member
    • http://www.huntnpa.com
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 09:53:06 PM »
Yep, I had a good time meeting and chatting with everyone.

Woody,
Thanks for manning the booth with me. 8)

Bootmud,
Thanks fur the thanks. :)

hyp⋅o⋅crite: a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, esp. one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.
Synonyms: deceiver, dissembler, pretender, pharisee, phony.

Offline Dale

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 10:48:22 AM »
nice looking set up...  hope we'll pick up a bunch of new members off your efforts...

Woody... check your phone and see if you can change the resolution on your pictures... if you can, set it as high as possible, I did on mine and the picture quality got much better...

again thanks for your efforts... ain't it grand sitting a booth and meeting people...   8)
when you step out the truck, you become part of the food chain...

Genius by birth....    slacker by choice!...

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2007, 04:39:22 PM »
I agree, thanks for your effort....Tim
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!