Author Topic: Predator X-treme article  (Read 6862 times)

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: Predator X-treme article
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2012, 08:09:03 PM »
I doubt you'll change my mind anytime soon. I can positively id my callins quicker with white. Also my white light setup for both headlamp and shooting light cost considerably less as well. But the most important thing is i can see my reticle easier with white which makes it easier to seal the deal. Which is were most people have problems. You guys debate all you want but your not going to change my mind. Ive used em both and white is definately better for me.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2012, 08:13:22 PM »
Bigben
I am not debating. I am stating my opion.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline a bolt

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2012, 09:33:29 PM »
I was going to stay away from this topic becaus i had no experience with hunting with white light . I only ever used red .B

Offline a bolt

• PPHA Members
  • Senior Forum Member
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2012, 09:53:43 PM »
SORRY don't  know what happened there. But this past weekend i hunted with a guy from Ohio and he used awhite light for scanning. At first i was pretty skeptical but it did work and it didn't seem to spook any fox. But there was a few things i noticed . As far as picking up eyes it happened atleast 10 times where he be shining in fields and i would shine right behind him with red light and i would see eyes. I know it is just my opinion but with red light i could pick up eyes farther . So for me it is still red why fix it if it is not broken. just my 2cents.

Offline Seeking_Coyotes

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2012, 10:05:48 PM »
Coyotelight...thank you for your post.  The information you included was outstanding and appreciated.  That picture of the coyotelight on the coyote is amazing.