Author Topic: New Light  (Read 4349 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
New Light
« on: September 28, 2012, 09:01:53 AM »
Quick story about my new light. 

I ordered a new light the other day and found out I had to go to Philadelphia to work for a couple days.  I am actually still here as I type this.  I didn't tell anyone in my family that I ordered the light.  Well I get an excited call last night from my youngest son telling me that I got a package in the mail and he wants to know if he can open it.  I said sure but don't play with it.  Well deep down I knew that he was going to play with it.

About an hour later I get another call from my son and I was expecting to hear that he broke or lost the light.  To my suprise, he told me he waited till dark and went outside to compare all my lights.  He asked me if my new light was a kill light because they look the same but one of the lights was much better.  I explained to him that the new light was the Coyote TLR light.  He then proceeded to tell me he thought the kill light had a bad battery so he took two new batteries and replaced both lights.  He goes on to tell me that the Coyote TLR light beam is wider, brighter and more clear.

Now I never told him anything about these two lights and did not ask him to compare these in anyway.  I feel this is a testament to the Coyote TLR and how good it is when a 14 year old boy with no bias points out the difference in lights.  Can't wait to hunt with it this season if I can get it away from my boys long enough.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Re: New Light
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2012, 11:20:54 AM »
Thats all I need to hear...have been thinking of ordering one of them and sounds like I better get on the ball!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2012, 11:45:17 AM »
Seeing them side by side this year at the campout it was a no brainer
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 12:33:06 PM »
Guys
I used that light last year and was a lot nicer then any I have used to date. However this year I am messing with another light. This new light I am testiing is real nice to see with and shoot over. I wish I could tell you more now but you will have to wait a little and they advertize here.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 02:44:05 PM »
Yes I know.  Your the reason I bought this light.  I have two boys that like to hunt and I needed another shooting light.  Can't wait to see the light your talking about.  Never seem to have enough lites with three hunters.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Bulldog

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 06:47:27 AM »
I waz thinking of getting one if tough guy said it's good it has to be

Offline BedfordQDM

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2012, 12:12:08 PM »
It is a real good light. Saturday night was the first I hunted with mine. I can see to shoot with it better that the 250 kill light. I use it on my K-Hornet as a shooting light. I use my pair of 250's on the shotgun and as a scanning light.
PPHA District 4 - York Co./Bedford Co.

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 07:48:41 AM »
Tough guy was dropping fur with it on Saturday.  He loves it.  I am going to give it to him as I have a new Carnivore 5 light heading my way.  He is not getting my gun though!  ;D

Offline yotekiller

« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2012, 07:25:24 PM »
The Coyote TLR is an awesome light.  I bought one to replace one of my 250 Kill Lights and I was absolutely amazed.  I like the light so much the next day I sold my other 250 Kill Light to buy another.  Both are great lights and will get the job done.  The Coyote TLR just does it brighter and farther for the same money.

Offline Seeking_Coyotes

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 10:10:08 PM »
+100

Coyote TLR beats Kill Light 250

Offline JoEy

« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2013, 09:16:37 PM »
What is a Coyote TLR Light and where does one get one?
Ron

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 09:21:35 PM »
Ron if you were to go to our home page www.ppha.us and look on the right hand side, there are tabs. Click on the sponsor tab and you will see banners of our sponsors. If you click on the banners it will take you to the sponsors site. Thank you for the support of our sponsors... Rick
« Last Edit: March 18, 2013, 09:23:48 PM by zekedogg »
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline Misterjake23

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2013, 09:23:29 PM »
I have one...Its  GREAT.  Try this link

http://shop.shepslights.com/CoyoteTLR-Light-003.htm

Jake
York, PA
Bee's O'Brien Field Staff
If you heard my shot, Feel lucky...I wasn't aiming at you!