Author Topic: Who all is going trout fishing?  (Read 3034 times)

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
Who all is going trout fishing?
« on: March 28, 2012, 07:51:40 AM »
It's about time to start getting my trout fishing gear together for another first day excitement with my family and friends. The day starts with a HUGE breakfast around 4:30-5:00...followed by everyone leaving the table stuffed and laughing from the many fishing tales and heading to their favorite spot to fish. Last year my friend from the Navy could be here for the first day, but I haven't been able to get in touch recently so he must be on a trip again over-seas. Hopefully he makes it back! It will be a great time with some of the nieces and nephews fishing for their first time. Just hope nobody throughs rocks at me this year. The other year I was setting by the creek with my girlfriend and this guy comes along (with his two small boys) and starts chucking rocks into the water by us and throwing stones on us because he wanted to fish where we had already been for a half hour. That kind of made me mad but I still like to get out there and fish and hope the (mad rabbit's) boys don't take after their dad when they grow up. The older I get the less I like the crowds but there is nothing like going back to the home farm/stream and reliving childhood memories.

Offline jeremybrua

• Seasoned Forum Member
  • i can can do it because i dont know that i cant.
Re: Who all is going trout fishing?
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2012, 11:45:29 AM »
I havent fished the first day in 5 or 6 years.  the a-holes are everywhere!  i would end up fishing a very small creek about 30 miles away.  i have only scene one othere person there.

Offline foxpro51

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2012, 01:40:58 PM »
Trout fishing wars first day

Offline Critterslayer51

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
    • Middletown Anglers and Hunters Association
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 07:10:02 PM »
i'll be puttin the fish in the crick both opening days...haha enjoy!
District 2 ...Dauphin County...~PA Fish and Boat Commission, Huntsdale State Fish Hatchery~ Trappers District 11
              "CritterDone"