Author Topic: New to PPHA  (Read 4083 times)

Offline Prodkey05

New to PPHA
« on: February 28, 2012, 07:19:19 PM »
Hi, my names Paul And I'm new to this site and to predator hunting. I recently hear of this site from a friend and he said it was a great site with lots of awesome info. I am just getting into the predator part and have recently purchased a foxpro firestorm with a jack in the box with 120 different sounds, also bought the noxx headlamp and red dagger light. I now just need a smaller caliber gun. I live in the clearfield area which is about 40 min from Altoona and state college. Check out my for trade post.

Offline Brushwolf

• PPHA officers.
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Re: New to PPHA
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2012, 08:53:50 PM »
Welcome! :D

Offline Team Howler

• Junior Forum Member
    • Lycoming Fence Company LLC (Personal Business)
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2012, 09:16:35 PM »
Welcome to the PPHA! I hunt a lot in clearfield with my father-n-law. He's from pennfield so I know that area well. I'm from the Williamsport area myself but maybe we could get together sometime and hunt some. Welcome again.
Hunt safely!
District 3
Matt Brown
Arsenal: Savage Model 12 22-250, Tikka T3 lite Stainless .233, Ruger model 77 mark II .243, Tikka T3 Lite Stainless 25/06
Tools
FoxPro Firestorm w/ Fox Jack, Kill Light 250 and 100, Various Hand Calls

Offline dibo (Bob)

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2012, 09:32:13 PM »
Welcome............lots of nice rifles in those cal. and in the $300.00 range I would be trading at Grices or somewere
Live everyday as its your last...

Bob Huston
District 3 Co-Coordinator

Offline icecube

• Senior Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: February 29, 2012, 01:23:56 AM »
Welcome to the PPHA, lots of good info on here and a lot of members willing to share their know how and secrets with you and me....ED

Offline zekedogg

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 09:32:41 AM »
Prodkey welcome to the PPHA. Your buddy was right, this is a great site for info on predator hunting. Looking forward to seeing you here on the boards.
Rick Comport

Pennsylvania Predator Hunters Association

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 11:43:43 AM »
Welcome aboard.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline Leglifter

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 09:22:37 PM »
Welcome!!
I also hunt in the clearfield area, secretly in Dibo and coyotejeffs spots ;)