Author Topic: BOARD OF GAME COMMISSIONERS TO MEET ON APRIL 17-18  (Read 12614 times)

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
BOARD OF GAME COMMISSIONERS TO MEET ON APRIL 17-18
« on: March 28, 2007, 07:34:34 PM »
Thank Jeff Millinder for taking on the job of for reading these releases every month for PPHA and forwarding information that affects us.
Ernie

The  2007 Press Releases
Search  Pennsylvania Game Commission - State Wildlife Management Agency Home  Back  Printable Version  
Release #035-07

HARRISBURG - The Pennsylvania Board of Game Commissioners will be meeting on Tuesday and Wednesday, April 17-18, at the agency's Harrisburg headquarters, 2001 Elmerton Ave., just off the Progress Avenue exit of Interstate 81. The meetings will begin at 8:30 a.m. on both days.

On Tuesday, April 17, the Board will hear public comments on the proposed 2007-08 hunting and furtaking seasons and bag limits that were given preliminary approval in January. The Board also will receive agency staff reports and updates.

On Wednesday, April 18, the Board is scheduled to take official action to finalize the 2007-08 hunting and furtaking seasons and bag limits, and to set antlerless deer license allocations for the upcoming seasons.  The Board also is scheduled to consider for final approval a regulation to extend the legal hunting hours to one-half hour after sunset.  

This is the only news release the ppha may be interested in so far this month . As soon as i get the meeting agenda relese I'll check it out and anything that the PPHA  would have intest in I'll send .
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline Rosko

• Junior Forum Member
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2007, 09:58:53 AM »
Buckwheat

Thanks for keeping us posted and looking forword to hearing about the outcome on the meeting.

Rosko