Author Topic: Government Delist wolf from the protection list.. Upset huggers  (Read 3437 times)

uncle buck

Offline predator1

• Junior Forum Member
Re: Government Delist wolf from the protection list.. Upset huggers
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2011, 08:40:34 PM »
hopefully that includes Wyoming.That will thrill some of my friends outside of Cody.Wolves are an impressive animal.I got to see 2 in Alaska (Denali highway) this past September while i was up and friends of mine sent a pic back in Feb. of a 135lb black male a client of his got trapping.Doubt I,ll see any this Sept. as we,ll be doing some work off Kodiak Island for a couple weeks--will get to see some nice brown bears I,m sure.Would love to call for wolves.Have a great day-Un pikila---Lloyd

Offline Buckwheat

• PPHA Forum GURU
    • http://EWCALLS.com
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2011, 09:28:05 PM »
predator1
I sure would like to call and shoot a wolf also. A friend on mine shot his first wolf this year. I got excited just hearing his story. But heck I get excited shooting any predators.
For a brief moment I could hear nature through all the noise.

2008 PPHA State Predator Calling Champion
 Tri-X-Stand Rifle
Rests http://www.ewcalls.com/
Stand in the open, We will make you shine!

Offline coyotenightmare

• PPHA Members
  • Seasoned Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2011, 08:12:20 AM »
I just wish I was Governor of any of those western states. If so, I would of put a bounty on every wolf and arrested every federal agent that tried to fine or arrest any person for killing a wolf. Why should these states wait on the federal government? The federal has no right to have such control over the states! Stop and think why these wolves were killed off to begin with. It was for the good of all people and wildlife. I better not blow off to much or I may get in trouble......the founding leaders of this country never intended for a democracy...it was a republic with laws set up to protect the people from the government...

Offline Lifes2fun

• PPHA Forum GURU
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 09:50:53 AM »
Actually the USF&WS does and should have some control over state lists.
Just because there is an abundance of a resource in one area doesnt mean theres an abundance of that resource everywhere.

There are many T&E bird species that are seen in the Susquehanna Valley but it is also the nesting sites as they migrate. Just cause theyres a lot of them here doesnt mean they should be dislisted.
Remember the Passenger Pigeon ?
THIS IS SPARTA!!