Author Topic: Two laminated Howlers  (Read 3598 times)

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Two laminated Howlers
« on: February 23, 2007, 05:47:54 PM »
Here are two Dymondwood laminates that I am selling.  $30 for the pair.  That price will include a simple custom lanyard for each call and shipping.  First offer wins.  PM me your shipping address and we'll discuss payment.

Call #1 - Grey Shadow Dymondwood - Loud Barks and Howls - 4 1/8" long.

Call #2 - Timberland Dymondwood - Loud Barks and Howls - 5 5/8" long.
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Two laminated Howlers
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2007, 05:53:45 PM »
i really like that top one.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Two laminated Howlers
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2007, 06:56:50 PM »
They are both very nice, but I agree with bigben, that first call is sweeeet.

bootmud

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Calls
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2007, 07:48:02 PM »
Thanks guys, I really enjoy the laminated stuff sometimes.  Turns and finishes very easy.  It is a little dusty to work with so I started using a dust mask.  I was tired of my nose burning.  Reminds me of my high school days (lol).
"Predators are either active & feeding, semi-active & callable, or utterly inactive & then practically speaking, no call is needed; we're just taking our guns for a walk. We can & should get used to it, & follow their leed cuz they just ain't eager nor apt to follow our’s any time soon!

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Two laminated Howlers
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2007, 08:51:41 AM »
did you ever sell these?  I would like to buy the top one then if possible.
“If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not”. Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. “Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.”

Offline Lookn4Fur

• PPHA Forum GURU
Two laminated Howlers
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2007, 11:06:41 AM »
Ben, they are both yours for $20.00 to your door.  I have not been pushing anything lately because I recently moved and have not built my new workshop yet.  Thanks for your help.  PM Sent....Tim

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Two laminated Howlers
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2007, 12:18:08 PM »
pm replyed to.

Offline bootmud

• Seasoned Forum Member
Two laminated Howlers
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2007, 12:18:23 PM »
Wow!  Sweet deal.  Congrats Bigben!

Nice looking calls.

bootmud

Offline bigben

• PPHA Members
  • PPHA Forum GURU
Two laminated Howlers
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2007, 04:46:31 PM »
paypal sent.